Livue LB100 / GT300W / GS1000

dashi

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi,

after hours of research on this site & forum I think that one of the dashcams listed in the subject would be a good choice for me. Which one of these is the best in your opinion/experience? It's my first dashcam and I'm a little bit unsure.
Normally I really enjoy online-shopping, but choosing a dashcam seems to be really annoying to me with hundreds of models and fakes out there... Because of this I would really appreciate your help. :)
Thanks!

dashi said:
Hi,

after hours of research on this site & forum I think that one of the dashcams listed in the subject would be a good choice for me. Which one of these is the best in your opinion/experience? It's my first dashcam and I'm a little bit unsure.
Normally I really enjoy online-shopping, but choosing a dashcam seems to be really annoying to me with hundreds of models and fakes out there... Because of this I would really appreciate your help. :)
Thanks!

They are all good in their own segment.
Livue proven to be reliable Korean brand, but LB100 price is too high vs GT300W vs what you get, no display, only 720p, other than that it is good dash cam.
GS1000 has as good daytime video quality as gt300w, but at night gt300w is better than gs1000.
From my own experience of using fro half year a ls300w ( same as gt300w ) + experience of other forum members who bought gt300w, I can say at the moment it is the best price vs what you get.

OK, thx. :)

So, the best place to buy seems to be Aliexpress since Foxoffer says that "GT300W is sold out and stopped production, we recommend the GT500W car DVR, same quality(same hardware, same software) as GT300W."?

dashi said:
OK, thx. :)

So, the best place to buy seems to be Aliexpress since Foxoffer says that "GT300W is sold out and stopped production, we recommend the GT500W car DVR, same quality(same hardware, same software) as GT300W."?

Actually there are some stocks od gt300w "out there". You may ask Foxoffer if they have it in reserved stock or not.
If no, then you can go with gt550w, its same.
Or wait 2-3 weeks, I will try ti do review / overview of new nt96650 + ar0330 wdr dash cam which might be interesting.

Back