Livue LB100 Please help!!!

rafig770

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just got this cam from ebay, looks pretty good but I seriously can't figure out how to use this thing.
All I want is that when I turn on my car it records all the time until I turn off my car, that's it.
Instead it beeps all the time when I'm driving I can't understand the "English" accent of the announcer either.
When I'm checking the videos sometimes it consistent. Other times it doesn't record and I find videos in the Motion and Event folder.

Please help me figure this out. I would delete those features if I could (parking, event, and motion).

At a guess you have the impact sensitivity whilst driving too high.

Can I just disable the impact sensitivity completely. If it's supposed to be recording all the time anyway...why would I need it?

rafig770 said:
Can I just disable the impact sensitivity completely. If it's supposed to be recording all the time anyway...why would I need it?
I don't own the Livue so I'm not sure if you can turn it off. If you go to the settings and see an option for impact sensitity or g sensor, put it on the lowest or off completely.

Personally, I only use it in parking mode.
During driving, it's annoying having it go off over every speed bump, bumpy roads or pothole!

jamesbcd said:
rafig770 said:
I don't own the Livue so I'm not sure if you can turn it off. If you go to the settings and see an option for impact sensitity or g sensor, put it on the lowest or off completely.

Personally, I only use it in parking mode.
During driving, it's annoying having it go off over every speed bump, bumpy roads or pothole!

There is either Low medium or high but I see no option to turn it off. That's pretty annoying.

Maybe switch it to low and turn off voice guide also? So the beeps don't occur.

The only option you have not to hear the beeps is to turn the guide volume off. You cannot turn the G-sensor off, even in the lowest setting I find it way to sensitive and it is recording segments to the Event folder all the time. The Motion folder contains segments recorded during parking, Normal folder has the clips recorded during normal driving. The best way to be able to view the clips in sequence would be to use the New Viewer from the Winycam web page; http://www.winycam-eng.com/support/support_03.php. This viewer allows you to select and view all of the files in sequence. The other viewer option is the Vadikus Registrator Viewer, http://registratorviewer.narod.ru/, which will also sequence the various Normal, Event, and Motion clips in proper order.

Last edited by a moderator:
msdfw said:
The only option you have not to hear the beeps is to turn the guide volume off. You cannot turn the G-sensor off, even in the lowest setting I find it way to sensitive and it is recording segments to the Event folder all the time. The Motion folder contains segments recorded during parking, Normal folder has the clips recorded during normal driving. The best way to be able to view the clips in sequence would be to use the New Viewer from the Winycam web page; http://www.winycam-eng.com/support/support_03.php. This viewer allows you to select and view all of the files in sequence. The other viewer option is the Vadikus Registrator Viewer, http://registratorviewer.narod.ru/, which will also sequence the various Normal, Event, and Motion clips in proper order.

Thanks that really helped. I see now that on my way to work it was all Event files and it's consistently recording (probably cause I'm always moving). The problem is
on my way back from work yesterday, I was in the right lane when the light turned green and someone tried to turn from the left lane without telling me or signaling or honking.
It was a really close call but apparently it's not on video. I'm happy that event records everything when I'm driving. But I want to be able to record non-stop when the car is on.

rafig770 said:
msdfw said:

Thanks that really helped. I see now that on my way to work it was all Event files and it's consistently recording (probably cause I'm always moving). The problem is
on my way back from work yesterday, I was in the right lane when the light turned green and someone tried to turn from the left lane without telling me or signaling or honking.
It was a really close call but apparently it's not on video. I'm happy that event records everything when I'm driving. But I want to be able to record non-stop when the car is on.

I take that back. Now that I see everything in order I was able to find that "close call". Thank you so much this new player is much better at organizing.
Just the "close call" doesn't look as dramatic on video as it did yesterday :(

Maybe you can take that item to the technical operations. I hope they will figure it out.
But as long as I know, sometimes the video turns off quite often.

Please email to csastrobile.com if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jason

Back