Livue LB100 - Problem with time (new f/w and viewer)

KoreanDVR

Reaction score
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hi everybody,

After configuring time settings, they are ok - time and date are correct (timezone too)
But turning on, will ignore time passes since last disconnection and time starts from last working moment
For example
Last video was recorded at 12:43pm and next start was at 14:00pm, but timestamp on video recorded as 12:43pm

This problem was with original, Enlish firmware
Stays with new, English firmware (June 2013)
And with new WinyBB viewer software

Device was used for about 1.5 month
No GPS used
But perhaps, GPS could solve problem partially
Timestamp would be ok when GPS signal will be received
But till GPS signal will be received, timestamp would be from previous state, thats wrong and unacceptable

Perhaps it needs new battery, but so soon?
UPD: checked (tiny) battery, it shows ~4volts

Anyone else experienced such problem?

Ok, here is last news

There are no GPS connected, so it uses real time clock battery to hold time settings
Problem solved by replacing main (big) battery, not small real-time clock battery
Looks like RTC is rechargable and charging by main battery.

I've found, when turning camera off will shut down camera almost immediately, not with some delay as it should be with working battery, to complete last record.

Now, camera will turn off as it should, with delay
And turning camera on will show correct time finally

I'am confused about how fast main battery died, because camera was used for about 1.5months only

p.s. no support from Livue at all, although wrote them messages on english facebook page and leave them message twice on support page at livue.co.kr, dissapointed (

KoreanDVR said:
Ok, here is last news

There are no GPS connected, so it uses real time clock battery to hold time settings
Problem solved by replacing main (big) battery, not small real-time clock battery
Looks like RTC is rechargable and charging by main battery.

I've found, when turning camera off will shut down camera almost immediately, not with some delay as it should be with working battery, to complete last record.

Now, camera will turn off as it should, with delay
And turning camera on will show correct time finally

I'am confused about how fast main battery died, because camera was used for about 1.5months only

p.s. no support from Livue at all, although wrote them messages on english facebook page and leave them message twice on support page at livue.co.kr, dissapointed (

The main battery is durable around 2years, after that its capacity is decreasing, need to be replaced.

For first use of camera, would please you charge the camera for more than 30min? Sometimes main battery need to be charged.

If you still have problem, please contact me cs@astrobile.com

Best regards,
Jeremy

Back