LK-290-12/24VT for Lukas 7900

babiibryan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all, I just bought a Lukas 7900 with a LK-290-12/24VT cut off power. Is there anyone expert on this combo set up? I'm trying to figure out how to set it up :(
So basically, my Lukas 7900 is at default mode. It means I have Auto switching to Parking mode and Auto switching to driving mode. The time to activate is 5mins
I have the LK-290-12/24VT installed already. So you think we should use the time mode or the volt mode? I usually use parking mode when I park my car at school (parking time is approximately 5 hrs/day) and I would turn off parking mode when my car is in the house garage.

This isn't going to help much...
I have one but it's still sitting in the box. When I get it installed I"ll be using the voltage cut off. Probably the highest setting. The camera doesn't draw much current at all and should easily run over night or maybe even a day with no real measurable effect. Especially in park mode. For me, last thing I want is for the car not to start. Under normal conditions that's not going to be a problem in either mode but with a voltage cut off, if you're having some other problems like a really weak/old battery or some other current draw, at least the camera won't be contributing. Outside of that the camera would be on in one mode or the other pretty much all the time -- never know when you wish you would have had video.

bought a 7900 plus the lk 290.

will use volt cut off at at least 12.2... maybe 12.4. will do more research when it arrives.

Any idea how to wire up the protector to the fuse box?
Looks like bare wires on the end on the pics. Was expecting it to just plug in like some of the kits. lol

ebay mate.
You an get type c which means you can plug in 2 cams

venezian, Aug 24,

Where did you all buy your 290?
--------------------------------------------
If still needed I can send you a couple. just $30 per each

Last edited by a moderator:
Back