LK-7700 Err 1

cg123

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello. I have a Lukas LK-7700 that is around 2 years old.

It now powers on and says something that might be in Korean and then displays Err 1. I've tried different memory cards, formatting, etc with no luck.

I guess it's probably dead but I was wondering if there might be a solution to the error before I give up on it? Thanks for any assistance.

did you ever resolve this? same cam, same issue, but mine is less than 2 years old.

Hello. No, unfortunately I didn't get it working and I replaced the camera. I was going to try to take it apart but haven't done so yet.

Yesterday i took a look at the LK-7500 i gave to my little sister, i did find some unknown files on the memory card, but also every drive she had been driving the past weeks.
I think its been at least 1 year since the card in camera was formatted the last time, so that amazed me, but in the past months i have been asking her if the little display on the back was reading something new, and she said no to that.

So i formatted the card in the camera and little sister is covered by the Lukas again.

Back