LK-7950 Firmware Upgrade Version Fi23

Any language problem like the Korean voice?

Anyone have issues re: rear camera security LED with this update?

I have just updated to this firmware and after the dashcam goes into parking mode, in about 10 seconds or so it will say"terminating system". Does anybody else have this issue?

I have just updated to this firmware and after the dashcam goes into parking mode, in about 10 seconds or so it will say"terminating system". Does anybody else have this issue?

I can suppose 3 possible causes:
  1. your car's battery voltage is low (for example 11.5V) and when you turn off the car the camera detect that the voltage is below the protection setting (for example 12V) and turn itself off to preserve the car battery. You can change this setting from the app or from the PC Program, but the best thing is also to check your battery or next winter you can have some problems...
  2. very simple: your power switch is on ACC (camera function only if the engine/dasboard is ON) but you have to set it to ON, that means driving recording when the engine is ON and parking recording when the engine is OFF.
  3. if the camera is wrongly connected to the power (12V and ACC are swapped), when you turn off the car the camera has no power and turns itself off...but in this case it has not enought time to pronounce the whole "terminating the system"
Please tell me if you can solve the problem, then I have a question for you :p

I can suppose 3 possible causes:
  1. your car's battery voltage is low (for example 11.5V) and when you turn off the car the camera detect that the voltage is below the protection setting (for example 12V) and turn itself off to preserve the car battery. You can change this setting from the app or from the PC Program, but the best thing is also to check your battery or next winter you can have some problems...
  2. very simple: your power switch is on ACC (camera function only if the engine/dasboard is ON) but you have to set it to ON, that means driving recording when the engine is ON and parking recording when the engine is OFF.
  3. if the camera is wrongly connected to the power (12V and ACC are swapped), when you turn off the car the camera has no power and turns itself off...but in this case it has not enought time to pronounce the whole "terminating the system"
Please tell me if you can solve the problem, then I have a question for you :p
It might be the first of your suggestions. The problem is that I haven't been unable to connect to my dashcam at all lately. Well actually I haven't been able to ever since the second day I have installed it. No matter what I try all I get is "timeout error"or something of that sort.

It might be the first of your suggestions. The problem is that I haven't been unable to connect to my dashcam at all lately. Well actually I haven't been able to ever since the second day I have installed it. No matter what I try all I get is "timeout error"or something of that sort.

You can configure your camera using the windows software and saving the configuration file on the SD card. Then you have to put the SD card in the camera and switch it on. In this way you can preconfigure the settings (z.B. WiFi) in comfort in front of your PC. The time out error seems to be like your phone cannot use the wifi connection of the camera.

You can configure your camera using the windows software and saving the configuration file on the SD card. Then you have to put the SD card in the camera and switch it on. In this way you can preconfigure the settings (z.B. WiFi) in comfort in front of your PC. The time out error seems to be like your phone cannot use the wifi connection of the camera.
Yea maybe it is just my phone. I know I can configure it on the computer but it would be nice if I can do it right from my car. Thanks for the help, I'll try adjusting the voltage cut off setting.

I am having problems with this firmware version also. I am getting 'err 4', and can't find out what that means. Also the camera is not showing speed at all. It will display time only. The ace viewer is is showing -1k in the speed field and never changes. But the map follows the driving correctly as the video is played. I really liked the speed being displayed on the camera. Is there a location I can download a old firmware version?

New firmware version is available @lukas. I did the upgrade but can't see any difference in settings and functionalities of the dashcam.

• Updates in this version
1. Improved G-sensor performance
2. Updates on LCD Brightness settings
3. Improved minor Audio Noise issues

http://lukashd.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eng_firmware&wr_id=172
Hi
I can not find my dashcam SSID on my Wifi network so i cannot use the app on my smartphone
any help would be much appreciated

Hi
I can not find my dashcam SSID on my Wifi network so i cannot use the app on my smartphone
any help would be much appreciated

Hi,
when your LK-7950 is on, check with your dashcam wifi ssid on your phone if not see it,
turn dashcam wifi button (left side) off and wait a few seconds turn it on then check again.
it will work that's what I do some times.
Good luck!!

I have also tried to install this new firmware but didn't succeed. I had a message in Korean language which I didnt understand (like 99.99 % of the world population). In parallel the message on the display said that the upgrade has failed.
Lukas has at least 3 problems:
  1. their product operation manual is more than poor,
  2. the assistance people on their website has not enough consideration for their clients to answer their questions,
  3. they have a lack of quality assurance reguarding the firmwares they make available for their customers.
I believe that they should improve their working methods if they plane to remain in the business.

Hi all I’ve attempted the firmware (23) today. Well I now have a totally useless camera. I keep getting a message stating do not shutdown power and SD_ _ CHE scroll across the screen. Lights do flash red / blue. I’ve given this plenty of time with no progress. Of not I extracted the zipped files directly to the SD card via right click mouse and selecting the E drive. Please help.
Bill.

Back