Lk-7950 WD. Support parking mode?

Tokki

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,

This dash cam support parking mode right?
Thanks.

Hi

yes, the 7950 has parking mode, you can disable it in the settings and it has leds in parking mode which can also be disabled. there is an option to set how much of the view the camera observes for motion and to set the sensitivity, however i haven't found this to be very good, the camera just records all movement regardless of settings. this is better than recording nothing i suppose. it also records collisions while parked though thankfully not had experience of that...!
i set the parking mode via the three position power switch on the side so that parking mode comes on while its parked in a public place (on position) and records everything while i'm gone but while its on my drive at home i leave it set to driving mode (ACC position) and the parking mode doesn't come on.
more information can be found in the manual
hope this helps,
best wishes
Colin

Hi

yes, the 7950 has parking mode, you can disable it in the settings and it has leds in parking mode which can also be disabled. there is an option to set how much of the view the camera observes for motion and to set the sensitivity, however i haven't found this to be very good, the camera just records all movement regardless of settings. this is better than recording nothing i suppose. it also records collisions while parked though thankfully not had experience of that...!
i set the parking mode via the three position power switch on the side so that parking mode comes on while its parked in a public place (on position) and records everything while i'm gone but while its on my drive at home i leave it set to driving mode (ACC position) and the parking mode doesn't come on.
hope this helps,
best wishes
Colin
Thanks..

Hi

hope this helps,
best wishes
Colin

Does this mean that on running off a powerpack and not car battery I can still swich to parking mode by switching to "ON" instead of "ACC"

Back