ece1t5

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there,

I have a pair of Lukas LK-7950 WD dashcams I purchased for me and my sister. I also purchased the official Lukas cigar power cable for both of us. I followed the instructions in the manual to install the dashcam. However when I turn on my car, the camera did not turn on. Since I had another dashcam, I decided to see if that one would work, however it didn't work either. I tried both dashcams with the other cigar power cable and neither turned on.

I think it's unlikely that both dashcams and both cigar power cables are broken, so I must be doing something wrong. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

This is really unusual.

Can you confirm one thing about the the cig power cables.
Do they have a black band on the prong that goes into the camera? or is it fully silver?
If this doesn't make sense. Let me know, and ill take a picture of what I mean.

Hello,

I am having the same problem with my Lukas LK-7950 WD. I bought them for my girlfriend maybe a little under 2 years ago and now they just won't turn on. I connected it to the power in my car because I have the Panorama X2 which is working perfectly fine. Her Lukas had been working perfectly fine then all of a sudden it just won't power on. Just a note, they weren't being used for about 2 weeks straight so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Back