11429632_10153430076512728_1817091213_n_zpsgbrexa8d.jpg

11420057_10153430076437728_506372958_n_zpsce7qj8ch.jpg

On BMW 435i
11813247_920461108027709_1039917339969253645_n_zpsuqfroi7h.jpg

11813247_920461108027709_1039917339969253645_n_zpsuqfroi7h.jpg

11707604_920461144694372_2313580101174175171_n_zps7uip9mr4.jpg

11781685_920461094694377_4403611128598375815_n_zpsgfverdth.jpg

11800467_920461151361038_4585881703390943304_n_zpsqe0wmdwy.jpg

LK-9350 DUO is one of the latest and best model of LUKAS dash cams. It is an upgraded version of 9300 that comes with interchangeable UV lens; plus the stylish design and coloring in piano black. The main camera will be mounted at the front windshield; the rear camera will be attached on the rear windshield and records what’s behind you. It also comes with a 3.5 inch LCD screen where you can see the real time recording from the rear camera.

Front cam is built as 2.4 Mega Pixel CMOS Sony IMAX 322 full HD image sensor with 1920x1080p resolutions; the rear cam is built as a 2.4 Mega Pixel CMOS Sony IMAX 322 Full HD image sensor with 1920x1080p resolution. The front camera operates 30 fps (frame per second), on the other hand, 24 fps (frame per second) video recording.

LK-9350 DUO has dual memory card slots. One is for SD card, which is normal recording; and the other one is for micro SD card, which is for event. It comes with one 8GB SD card and one 8GB micro SD card and can be upgraded to 256GB each, which is the highest capacity in the market. It has wide viewing angle with front 135°/ rear 130°; and operating temperature is from -20℃ to 70℃. The size of LK-9350 DUO is front 111x99x37mm with 161g at weight; and rear is 50x26x31mm with 25g at weight.

Lukas equips a parking mode system within LK-9350 DUO, which means the camera will record after you park and leave the car. It comes with a motion sensor; if it detects any movement, it will automatically turn on and record with the 10 seconds before and 20 seconds after the motion is detected. The device has low voltage cut off function, which will not draw any power from the car once it detects the car battery is at low voltage level.

Multiple-language menu supports English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, German, Italian, Mongolian, Turkish, Hindi, Czech, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesian, Malay and Korean.

Optional Accessories:

• Lukas CPL Lens Filter
  • SanDisk Ultra micro SDHC Memory Card with Adapter
Spec
  • 2-Channel 2.4M Pixel Sony IMX 322 Full HD CMOS image sensor
    • Front cam: IMAX 322 Full HD CMOS image sensor/ 1920x1080p,30fps
    • Rear cam: IMAX 322 Full HD CMOS image sensor/ 1920x1080p,24fps
  • Wide Viewing Angle
    • Diagonal angle: Front about 135 °/Rear about 130°
  • 3.5 Inch LCD Full Touch Screen
    • Resolution: 800x480p
    • PIP(Picture in Picture Front/Rear View)
  • Durable Saving Function of Event Moment
    • Dual Save: Always + Event
    • Dual Slot: SD + microSD
  • Multiple-language Support
    • English, Russian, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Arabic
  • Up to 512 GB: The Highest Memory Capacity in Market Today
  • Equipped with Car Battery Discharge Prevention Function
    • ACC and multi-booting option support (Leakage current: less than 100uA)
  • Security LED lamp on both front and rear cams
  • Storage of 1M Driving Information Data
  • High temperature safety sensor
  • 37mm UV Filter / CPL Filter(Opt.)
  • Dual-Core GPS + GLONASS(Optional)
  • Parking Surveillance Notice
  • Lukas Dedicated Viewer for Mac and Windows/Firmware Updates
  • Easy installation of Rear Cam
    • Can be mounted on the rear windshield regardless of sun shades

Last edited:

Installation
11281799_10153430076592728_1188926832_n_zpsb781ycej.jpg

11429632_10153430076512728_1817091213_n_zpsgbrexa8d.jpg

11420057_10153430076437728_506372958_n_zpsce7qj8ch.jpg

LK-9350 DUO is one of the latest and best model of LUKAS dash cams. It is an upgraded version of 9300 that comes with interchangeable UV lens; plus the stylish design and coloring in piano black. The main camera will be mounted at the front windshield; the rear camera will be attached on the rear windshield and records what’s behind you. It also comes with a 3.5 inch LCD screen where you can see the real time recording from the rear camera.

Front cam is built as 2.4 Mega Pixel CMOS Sony IMAX 322 full HD image sensor with 1920x1080p resolutions; the rear cam is built as a 2.4 Mega Pixel CMOS Sony IMAX 322 Full HD image sensor with 1920x1080p resolution. The front camera operates 30 fps (frame per second), on the other hand, 24 fps (frame per second) video recording.

LK-9350 DUO has dual memory card slots. One is for SD card, which is normal recording; and the other one is for micro SD card, which is for event. It comes with one 8GB SD card and one 8GB micro SD card and can be upgraded to 256GB each, which is the highest capacity in the market. It has wide viewing angle with front 135°/ rear 130°; and operating temperature is from -20℃ to 70℃. The size of LK-9350 DUO is front 111x99x37mm with 161g at weight; and rear is 50x26x31mm with 25g at weight.

Lukas equips a parking mode system within LK-9350 DUO, which means the camera will record after you park and leave the car. It comes with a motion sensor; if it detects any movement, it will automatically turn on and record with the 10 seconds before and 20 seconds after the motion is detected. The device has low voltage cut off function, which will not draw any power from the car once it detects the car battery is at low voltage level.

Multiple-language menu supports English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, German, Italian, Mongolian, Turkish, Hindi, Czech, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesian, Malay and Korean.

Optional Accessories:

• Lukas CPL Lens Filter
  • SanDisk Ultra micro SDHC Memory Card with Adapter
Spec
  • 2-Channel 2.4M Pixel Sony IMX 322 Full HD CMOS image sensor
    • Front cam: IMAX 322 Full HD CMOS image sensor/ 1920x1080p,30fps
    • Rear cam: IMAX 322 Full HD CMOS image sensor/ 1920x1080p,24fps
  • Wide Viewing Angle
    • Diagonal angle: Front about 135 °/Rear about 130°
  • 3.5 Inch LCD Full Touch Screen
    • Resolution: 800x480p
    • PIP(Picture in Picture Front/Rear View)
  • Durable Saving Function of Event Moment
    • Dual Save: Always + Event
    • Dual Slot: SD + microSD
  • Multiple-language Support
    • English, Russian, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Arabic
  • Up to 512 GB: The Highest Memory Capacity in Market Today
  • Equipped with Car Battery Discharge Prevention Function
    • ACC and multi-booting option support (Leakage current: less than 100uA)
  • Security LED lamp on both front and rear cams
  • Storage of 1M Driving Information Data
  • High temperature safety sensor
  • 37mm UV Filter / CPL Filter(Opt.)
  • Dual-Core GPS + GLONASS(Optional)
  • Parking Surveillance Notice
  • Lukas Dedicated Viewer for Mac and Windows/Firmware Updates
  • Easy installation of Rear Cam
    • Can be mounted on the rear windshield regardless of sun shades
I am in the process of ordering it now...should have it in my hands within 2 weeks...will let you know how it is/works. This will be my first cam. I have researched for months and joining this forum helped me make up my mind.

By the way, which sd cards should I NOT use in the Lukas? And what size is best? And are they to be formatted in the cam itself?

Please do not use other sd cards, you better stick to the lukas sd card. However, according to the specification, class 10 sd cards are all fine for the Lukas dash cam. We recommend to use the Lukas sd card, it is because there may be technical issues occured when you are using other brand.

What is the different between this and the 7950 WD. Which one is better. Price is not problems

How long is the cable to connect rear cam to front cam?

What is the different between this and the 7950 WD. Which one is better. Price is not problems

The main difference between the LK-9350 & the LK-7950 WD is WiFi capability.
The LK-9350 does not support WiFi but instead has a 3.5 inch LCD Screen-- while the LK-7950 does support Wifi but comes with a 1.3 inch LED Segment Bar.

I personally enjoy having a dash camera with a screen.
So I would recommend the LK-9350 if Wifi capability is not an interest to you.

How long is the cable to connect rear cam to front cam?
The default length is 5 metres. Cable lengths also can be purchased through your Lukas dealer at 7 & 11 metre lengths.

Thanks. I already have a Blackvue 650 2ch and I vaguely recall it's cable is 6m long. I'm considering the Lukas 9350 for another vehicle of the same make (it's a van) and just measured the roof length and I think 5m should still be long enough.

Got the 9350 about a week ago. It was the "A" type (no GPS) however seller claimed it was "B" type (with GPS). I installed it today and found the free CPL filter which the seller provided with it was the wrong size too.

I've only temporarily connected it to a cigarette-lighter outlet (until I get time to properly hard-wire it) so wont get the use of motion/shock/parking modes until properly wired up.

The cable length for the rear cam was just the perfect length - had it been just 20cm shorter, it wouldn't have been long enough (or I would've had to have cut some corners above the roof lining).

A little bit of fiddling around to get a 64GB micro-SD card working as the main "always on" recording card (in an SD card adaptor), and another spare micro-SD 32GB for the event/motion/shock recording. It was a simple matter of copying the original Lukas SD card files to the 64GB card to get it to work (dashcam didn't like the previously-Blackvue-formatted card - presumably because it had no config files on it).

First opinions - quite impressive. The only "feature" I feel is missing from the display is the SD card storage capacity availability (ie: telling when it's full for when you want to save footage, for example). AVI files take up a lot more space than I expected, but seems to be around 5GB per hour of driving (front cam set to "high" (2nd-highest quality) and rear cam set to "standard"). Being able to review footage on the inbuilt screen is much easier than using Blackview's wifi method.

I've already tried the "event record" button but perhaps waited too long to press it, and had to find the corresponding date/time-stamp file in the "always on" main SD card to find the relevant footage as the incident wasn't saved on the secondary (micro-SD) card.

I was wondering if the 9350 reverts to the secondary (micro-SD) card slot for "always on" recording when the main SD card is full?

Got the 9350 about a week ago. It was the "A" type (no GPS) however seller claimed it was "B" type (with GPS). I installed it today and found the free CPL filter which the seller provided with it was the wrong size too.

I've only temporarily connected it to a cigarette-lighter outlet (until I get time to properly hard-wire it) so wont get the use of motion/shock/parking modes until properly wired up.

The cable length for the rear cam was just the perfect length - had it been just 20cm shorter, it wouldn't have been long enough (or I would've had to have cut some corners above the roof lining).

A little bit of fiddling around to get a 64GB micro-SD card working as the main "always on" recording card (in an SD card adaptor), and another spare micro-SD 32GB for the event/motion/shock recording. It was a simple matter of copying the original Lukas SD card files to the 64GB card to get it to work (dashcam didn't like the previously-Blackvue-formatted card - presumably because it had no config files on it).

First opinions - quite impressive. The only "feature" I feel is missing from the display is the SD card storage capacity availability (ie: telling when it's full for when you want to save footage, for example). AVI files take up a lot more space than I expected, but seems to be around 5GB per hour of driving (front cam set to "high" (2nd-highest quality) and rear cam set to "standard"). Being able to review footage on the inbuilt screen is much easier than using Blackview's wifi method.

I've already tried the "event record" button but perhaps waited too long to press it, and had to find the corresponding date/time-stamp file in the "always on" main SD card to find the relevant footage as the incident wasn't saved on the secondary (micro-SD) card.

I was wondering if the 9350 reverts to the secondary (micro-SD) card slot for "always on" recording when the main SD card is full?

Who on earth did you order this from???

If you change the power settings on the camera to show that you are using a external battery pack. Then you can get the motion/shock/parking mode to work. However the camera can drain your battery, so be careful.

No the camera will not save "always on" to the micro SD card. When the main SD card fills up, the camera will simply start to delete old files.

Robert,

Amazon is selling the LK-9350 Type B

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00T5ZB0OG/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Have you heard anything more about the 9370 availability/release?

I know we've talked privately a bit but I'm even more inclined to get one now. I almost got rear ended yesterday by a teenager texting on her phone at about 40mph with my 20 month old daughter in the car. If I wasn't paying attention to my rear view mirror, I wouldn't have been able to move up some at the light to allow her more distance to skid.

This alone besides all my towing/road trips that I do with my camper has convinced me to get one even more for my protection.

Robert,

Amazon is selling the LK-9350 Type B

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00T5ZB0OG/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Have you heard anything more about the 9370 availability/release?

I know we've talked privately a bit but I'm even more inclined to get one now. I almost got rear ended yesterday by a teenager texting on her phone at about 40mph with my 20 month old daughter in the car. If I wasn't paying attention to my rear view mirror, I wouldn't have been able to move up some at the light to allow her more distance to skid.

This alone besides all my towing/road trips that I do with my camper has convinced me to get one even more for my protection.

Always best to go to the Lukas website and look at their distributors to find the best retailer to purchase for your local.
http://lukashd.com/dashcam/contact_info/distributors.html

Who on earth did you order this from???

GN Estore in Korea. I've since been in contact with the retailer but initially I had no response. They are sending me a GPS unit but have yet to hear back about the CPL filter.

No the camera will not save "always on" to the micro SD card. When the main SD card fills up, the camera will simply start to delete old files.

I notice there is a "percentage" usage dedicated to "always-record" and "motion" record for the main SD card. A feature to allocate percentage of overall storage capacity to always-record would be good when using a larger secondary card.

I swapped out the main SD card today in order to backup the data (and keep recording with the swapped card, and yes, I did power-off the unit before removing/replacing SD cards) and the Lukas reverted back to Korean language and default settings, so I put the original card back in hoping it would revert back to saved settings, but it appears to have formatted my original card (and before I had a chance to backup the recorded video files). Oops![/QUOTE]

Hi, just got my new Lukas 9350 installed...bought from Calgary Dash Cams...price was better than fair...threw in a car charger, GPS mount and updated system for me, and CPL filter which will come in handy. After reading some posts, both fit and worked. Had my system professionally installed...great idea. As this is my first system, it took something of a learning curve...first it was place with the unit on the passenger side of the tearview mirror...no distraction because Ican not see screen unless I tilt mirror and thus the car is stopped...why should a driver be looking at the screen which shows part of what I SHOULD be looking out through my window. Next the micro sd card does NOT record all the time...just saved files, etc. I did not know that so no need to have a very large one...16 gb should do just fine. Questions though...I can not get the feature to have the rear cam view when in reverse...does that need the OMB connector? Can I use a micro sd card and its adapter in the sd card slot? The unit works great and my mext task is to download the viewer and try it. Thanks to everyone who gave advice...this forum has taught me sooo much.

Hi, just got my new Lukas 9350 installed...bought from Calgary Dash Cams...price was better than fair...threw in a car charger, GPS mount and updated system for me, and CPL filter which will come in handy. After reading some posts, both fit and worked. Had my system professionally installed...great idea. As this is my first system, it took something of a learning curve...first it was place with the unit on the passenger side of the tearview mirror...no distraction because Ican not see screen unless I tilt mirror and thus the car is stopped...why should a driver be looking at the screen which shows part of what I SHOULD be looking out through my window. Next the micro sd card does NOT record all the time...just saved files, etc. I did not know that so no need to have a very large one...16 gb should do just fine. Questions though...I can not get the feature to have the rear cam view when in reverse...does that need the OMB connector? Can I use a micro sd card and its adapter in the sd card slot? The unit works great and my mext task is to download the viewer and try it. Thanks to everyone who gave advice...this forum has taught me sooo much.

Thrilled to hear you got it set up, and everything is working!

Yes for the auto rear view camera feature. The camera needs to be using the OBD2 add-on. The OBD2 tells the camera what gear you are in, and when it receive the signal that you are in reverse. It then automatically shows you the view from the rear camera.

I am not too sure about using a microSD card with adapter in the full sized SD card slot. It might work, but I wouldn't recommend/ trust it.

Can I use a micro sd card and its adapter in the sd card slot?

technically yes, but don't, the cards inside the adapters don't dissipate heat well and it often ends in tears, better just to use the correct card for the job for the sake of reliability

Best to save your preferred settings on both memory cards from the Lukas Viewer apposed to coping and pasting from memory to memory card.

I would if I could; I can't read the menus in the Korean version I downloaded. Is there an English version or option to change language to English in the Lukas Viewer?

Back