LK-9700 Duo

rbr77

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all new to dash cam and forum.
I have just bought LK-9700 Duo Got it all installed and prior to use formatted both card's via unit itself.
Did some driving came home fitted SD into computer and realized Viewer program was on SD card that i formatted, So i downloaded current Viewer but during playback image jumps every second or so consistently
I have also tried downloading latest firmware 5.3 and type b viewer and still same problem.
Video plays through VLC media player smoothly with no stepping / jumping.
Please help.
Thanks in advance and merry Christmas to all

Rbr77 welcome to the club I have the same problem. I will send sample videos to lukas once xmas is over.Interesting the problem does not occur in the VLC player Hopefully lukas have a solution........Ipol

Thanks for the reply.
Do you know if it possible to install an older version to get around it.?

@ rbr77 I will look to see if an earlier version is available I dont think so unless someone has saved an older version in their PC and can send you a copy.....I think my playback issues are a little more severe it not only jerks it freezes every couple of seconds and is the same on VLS windows media player registrator viewer.........I am getting somewhat frustrated with these problems Ipol

Back