Lk 9750 'recording error 3'??

Neil st3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just joined up to to find out about recording error messages on the Lukas.

I bought and had fitted the new lukas 9750 yesterday. Looks an amazing bit of kit, however, I've already had the "recording error 3" message read out to me about six times and I've Googled what it could be for and also read the manual but no mention to what or why there's this error and was hoping someone on here might know? Or if there was a thread for perhaps an older version lukas with the same message?

Thanks
Neil

Same with the 9370... formatted the SD card and MicroSD but issue still occurs. Will continue to research and do what I can but any help is appreciated.

Yes thanks. I've Googled this alot and not much info out there on this. However I did see reviews on amazon from customers who had these error messages and then the device that went on to not work at all
Apparently you have to make sure you have the latest update which I've done but still a problem

For the LK9750 Duo error 3. It should be formatting both of the SD card and Micro SD. The important part is to click on the full format instead of clicking a "quick format".

Let see if there is anything happening after that. Hope it can help you

Witness Auto Cam is correct.

This error seems to be "popular" right now.
Luckily it is easy enough to fix, and Lukas will have a firmware update in the coming months which have a new Format Free feature.

For now make sure you have the latest firmware running on the camera, then do a Low Format both memory cards. This will get your camera up and running again.
Please download the following program to perform low level format.
HDD Low Level Format Tool ver.4.40 setup

Back