Loading Program Vers 2.0.0.9 a couple of times

Highway

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Mobius x2
Loading this program to the mobius is accepted each time.

Next time I go to mSetup it again says the program 2.0.0.9 is available and allows me to down load it again.

This has happened 2-3 times with both my cameras.

Cameras are operating normally otherwise.

I am running Firmware V057 with Lens A. ( Do you only need V2.0.0.9 when you use Lens B maybe !! )

Anyone else had this going on ?

Are you saying that you are loading mSetup to the mobius?
It is better to run it from your PC not the camera as you will not be able to format the card.

Last edited:
Loading this program to the mobius is accepted each time.

Next time I go to mSetup it again says the program 2.0.0.9 is available and allows me to down load it again.

This has happened 2-3 times with both my cameras.

Cameras are operating normally otherwise.

I am running Firmware V057 with Lens A. ( Do you only need V2.0.0.9 when you use Lens B maybe !! )

Anyone else had this going on ?
I don't know where you're running the program from, but from wherever it is, it's an old version and wants to update itself. Where is this old program coming from? Are you copying it from your hard drive?
You should always only use the latest version of mSetup. The latest version will support all firmware versions currently available whereas an older version will only support firmware versions that were available at the time the program was released.
In addition, the latest version will contain the latest manual and most likely some of the tooltips will have been updated. There are only disadvantages of using an old version, no advantages.
As BeK has mentioned, it's best to run mSetup from you hard disk and not from the camera's card.

I am loading it to the camera from the PC using mSetup.

I didnt know there was a new version available.

Thanks for the help I will have to download the latest version

Back