zoky256

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hello.

One day ago I acquired the dash cam.
The doubt I have is if it is used.
Is there a way to see a log file?
I want to see how long the camera was on.

Thanks

Not possible, you can count number of files, and then say you use 3 minute file segments you can multiply that up to get a number of minutes it have been recording.

Or you can look at time stamps for when session start and stop and calculate the time the drive have taken to so.

So. There is no way to see if the camera has already been used?
I ask him why he bought a camera and I have a suspicion that it was used.
Thanks

[QUOTE = "kamkar1, publicación: 524997, miembro: 3323"]
No es posible, puede contar la cantidad de archivos y luego decir que usa segmentos de archivo de 3 minutos, puede multiplicarlos para obtener la cantidad de minutos que ha estado grabando.

O puede consultar las marcas de tiempo para ver cuándo se inicia y se detiene la sesión y calcular el tiempo que ha tardado la unidad en hacerlo.
[/CITAR]

O that way around, but no there are no log file as such, you can look ( write down ) the settings the camera use now, and then reset it to default, if it have been changed to other than default settings chance are it have also been used.
Most will change the time zone at least, and maybe segment size

Maybe look at the language the camera is set to, if it is set to Spanish, then it have probably been used, i have never heard of a camera that is default Spanish, most often English of in the case of this brand Chinese.

Back