Login failed

Mjs4norcal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone else having trouble logging in on the app? I’ve been trying to export a video for three days now. It keeps saying login failed. I tried to register a new email address and it says registration failed. I emailed ddpai a few days ago with no response. Curious if it’s just me.

Because DDPai sever is located in China, hence, the login sometimes is indeed unstable, you could try it later, however, the sole benefit of DDPai account is for sharing picture/video clips to DDPa on the road community or your other social networks conveniently, it means the APP can be used perfectly without account registration, you could do everythings include download video clips etc...

It has been down for four consecutive days. I hope they didn’t go out of business.

Lastly, it won’t let me download via the app. When I select the file I wish to download, I have to press the “share” button to “share it” to my phone. It then requires that I login. My only other option it to remove it from the vehicle and connect it to a PC

I hope they aren’t gone.

1, DDPai doesn't go out of business, on the contrary, they are having booming business in China local market and accordingly their resources to overseas market is comparatively weaker for the time being; 2, Regarding DDPai account, I was told that they will re-start their server ( the sever to the overseas market is independent ) tomorrow, please try again after 24-hour; 3, For other specific product problems, you could contact the seller whom you bought from, I do believe they will reply you politely and promptly because I do believe all sellers cherish their review ratings very much...

Thanks I will try again tomorrow. I purchased directly from them on amazon and I have emailed them twice with no reply. I will wait and try again. Thanks for the info.

Back