Look For Fast Mounts ??? Here :)

Seem easy and fast to Work with, but here you can not mount somthing like that in the "mittle" of the window.
To not upset the police it will have to go to the very top of the window so it sit behind the mirror, but that in turn will proberly make it slower and a bit more trubelsome especially with the USB cable.

Offcourse i could just dismiss that law, especially since Danish police dont have the time or will to uphold that law. ( so it seem looking at all the other cars and ther NAV units - telephones and stuff hanging from the mirror )

But i am not that kind of a guy any more,

I've seen that mount mentioned before Olgu, but that's a excellent vid on how it works. Thanks for posting.

I'd like to see some of r Ace Reviewers play around w/ it & tell us want they think.

Similar to what Kamkar mentioned, I do think the window attachment looks bulky, but maybe for the back of the mirror, it might work???

I've seen that mount mentioned before Olgu, but that's a excellent vid on how it works. Thanks for posting.

I'd like to see some of r Ace Reviewers play around w/ it & tell us want they think.

Similar to what Kamkar mentioned, I do think the window attachment looks bulky, but maybe for the back of the mirror, it might work???

I think work ( back of the mirror ) only +2.5 cm thick

rmat.jpg
0kmz.jpg

I'd be interested to see how the usb connector stands up to the constant connect/disconnect

How is it with handling vibrations whilst driving? Is it as solid as having your cam stuck to the windscreen with 3M?

How is it with handling vibrations whilst driving? Is it as solid as having your cam stuck to the windscreen with 3M?

İ always use thıs syatem with all my cams. There were never any probleös about vıbratıon. Its very useful ıf you print with 3m. Also you can get more ınformation in the following video.

What is that clear plastic disc attached to the universal mount?

Back