Looking 4 EN Firmware

sinhhua

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Has anyone come across EN ver. of the firmware? I current order CN ver and need to change it EN ver.

Has anyone come across EN ver. of the firmware? I current order CN ver and need to change it EN ver.
Do you have the Chinese version with GPS? Did you know that there is no GPS module in the English (international) version? The Chinese and English versions are likely to differ in hardware and the firmware will not be compatible. Can you download the Chinese firmware in the 70mai app? Do you have an update?

I have the CN ver. and it dose have the GPS. I will see it I get a copy off the 70mai app.
Ver 1.0.3

I have the CN ver. and it dose have the GPS. I will see it I get a copy off the 70mai app.
Ver 1.0.3
Is there a firmware update in the app? Can you download it and upload it here? The firmware after downloading is located in the folder on android \MidriveApp\ota\dashcam

Sorry I look at the dir. and it was empty. I have the current ver. and I guess it did not have to down load firmware again if I had it installed.

CN 70Mai MiDrive v1.12 Release 5.27.2021

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B A400 / A400HS 5