looking firmware for mini 0906

SpyGadget

Reaction score
Country
Romania
can someone help me with firmware (BIN and ELF file) for mini 0906,I couldn't find it anywhere to download!

thanks in advance!!!

Hy, there is a possiblity from a german page. The loacal german dealer "Adams Vertriebs GmbH" selling the i-tracker mini 0906 (and others) did some support.

BUT TAKE CARE! If you are using the PRO you need some other support. Using the "normal" 0906 it is the third download from below - its from 08/2019! And the information is written in german (use translator...) .
Regards ...

Yes, thank you!
it worked with the 2019 version

Hi at all. Someone could give me the last 2019-08-28V1 Firmware? I've original fw 2018 & sd format isssue... Thanks in advance for your help.

Hy amuro,
it seems like all former links no longer work. I sold the camera and I no longer had the firmware file anyway. Hopefully someone else can help? Have you checked with the manufacturer homepage? The German retailer selling the mini to me has changed their website and there is nothing to be found there for the mini 906. Good luck

Hy amuro,
it seems like all former links no longer work. I sold the camera and I no longer had the firmware file anyway. Hopefully someone else can help? Have you checked with the manufacturer homepage? The German retailer selling the mini to me has changed their website and there is nothing to be found there for the mini 906. Good luck
Hi thx for your kind reply. I wrote to the manufcturer but they no longer have this fw because too old!! I hope someone have and send to me. I found no others source about that. Ciao

Hi thx for your kind reply. I wrote to the manufcturer but they no longer have this fw because too old!! I hope someone have and send to me. I found no others source about that. Ciao
This is the Firmware you was asking and looking for, thanks too my archieve I keeped it so long time. Regards from Turkey.

Attachments

• FIRMWARE_20190828.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
can someone help me with firmware (BIN and ELF file) for mini 0906,I couldn't find it anywhere to download!

thanks in advance!!!
Hi my friend, which version you looking? I don't know too, you still need this, because long time passed. I have in my archieve few firmware from 2017, 2018 and 2019, if you still need some of them so I will send you. Regards from Turkey.

Many thanks. Have a nice week. Ciao from Italy
You're welcome my friend. I hope you will be happy this update, because users complain a lot of about it. I used it too and was not happy, sometimes camera not turning on when you start the car, sometimes frozing byself and you loosing the last recording. May be it was from my camera? Who knows. Have a nice week too.

You're welcome my friend. I hope you will be happy this update, because users complain a lot of about it. I used it too and was not happy, sometimes camera not turning on when you start the car, sometimes frozing byself and you loosing the last recording. May be it was from my camera? Who knows. Have a nice week too.
Interesting... but if upgrade fw and have issues, after can I downgrade? With 07_2018 it works fine...

Interesting... but if upgrade fw and have issues, after can I downgrade? With 07_2018 it works fine...
Yes it is possible after to downgrade the firmware. After a while Itried to download the version, even FIRMWARE_20170424 version I could downgrade and load to the camera. I done this few time with other firmwares without problem, so you can relax. It is very interesting too, when I was trying to download this firmware FIRMWARE_20190828 which I send to you, by mistake I downloaded the firmware mini0906PRO_FW_20190823 for Mini 0906 PRO camera and updated my normal Mini 0906 the camera with this version. My camera accepted this PRO version too and I can say worked more better with performance, more quality recording and less lost time by recording mode changes [normal recording to timelaps (Parking guard) and same as reverse]. With this PRO version update it was possible for me with 71 km/h speed to read the plate of a parking car. Here a photo about it and so you can check the wiev of recording too.
If you have firmware from 2017 or 2018, may I request to send they to me? I have a problem by mode changes between normal recording and park guarding. For me is this change mode more important, than what this camera can do such as clear recording etc. I tried a lot of firmware but could not solve this problem. Actually I need the 0906FW 20180125 V1 which was loaded on camera originally and it was working perfect by mode changes. Regards.

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
Yes it is possible after to downgrade the firmware. After a while Itried to download the version, even FIRMWARE_20170424 version I could downgrade and load to the camera. I done this few time with other firmwares without problem, so you can relax. It is very interesting too, when I was trying to download this firmware FIRMWARE_20190828 which I send to you, by mistake I downloaded the firmware mini0906PRO_FW_20190823 for Mini 0906 PRO camera and updated my normal Mini 0906 the camera with this version. My camera accepted this PRO version too and I can say worked more better with performance, more quality recording and less lost time by recording mode changes [normal recording to timelaps (Parking guard) and same as reverse]. With this PRO version update it was possible for me with 71 km/h speed to read the plate of a parking car. Here a photo about it and so you can check the wiev of recording too.
If you have firmware from 2017 or 2018, may I request to send they to me? I have a problem by mode changes between normal recording and park guarding. For me is this change mode more important, than what this camera can do such as clear recording etc. I tried a lot of firmware but could not solve this problem. Actually I need the 0906FW 20180125 V1 which was loaded on camera originally and it was working perfect by mode changes. Regards.
You can find Oldest fw on this forum. About parking guard, u have to set time lapse with a specific value (look at this forum again) Sorry but I have these infos on my pc at work. Tomorrow I'll send you.
If u still have, please send me pro fw too. Regards

Here fw.

I don't remember where I found the oldest from 2007 since 2008! Sorry. I'll looking for better next days

About PG, set to "always time lapse".. I red somewhere.

Attachments

• FIRMWARE_20180124.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • FIRMWARE_20180704.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
Generally to problems with the camera.
In my case it was always the memory card that caused the problems. After I used a new card, the problems with the recording were gone. The problems with the FW are probably different. When I bought the camera, the FW from 2018 was on it and the GPS had serious problems with it. After I switched to the FW 2019-08-28V1, the errors in the GPS were no longer there. But I never used the park mode, the camera only recorded while driving.

c.an find Oldest fw on this forum. About parking guard, u have to set time lapse with a specific value (look at this forum again) Sorry but I have these infos on my pc at work. Tomorrow I'll send you.

Here fw.

I don't remember where I found the oldest from 2007 since 2008! Sorry. I'll looking for better next days

About PG, set to "always time lapse".. I red somewhere.
Dear,
These already enough for me, thank you very much for your support. Now I will try with these, to get better performans by the parking mode for uninterrupted recordings. If not, I will continiue to update with other firmwares or I will again use the firmware from PRO version.
I have two sets from thesecameras. I bought second one by second hand (used) because screen of one (first camera) get spoiled by my own mistake, involuntary I touch and crashed the screen, but still working very well even without screen. This was the first camera which I upgraded to PRO version by mistake, because normal and PRO version was released very closed normal; 0906 FIRMWARE_20190828 and PRO as mini0906PRO_FW_20190823. When I bought the second camera for to use with screen, I loaded to this the PRO version too and it accepted the firmware without problem.
What I want to say about this PRO version; in this forum was some cases too they try to make experiment and there camera not works again as normal. Example; you can check by this link >> https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/mini-0906-dead.41366/#post-507026 <<
When the page of >> www.mini 0906.com << was still working, there was a notice too, that PRO firmware is not for normal 0906 because the camera would not work as normal and if by mistake you would upgrade to this, so you have to download the firmware for normal 0906 and need to update again.
My 2 cameras working as normal with this PRO version, just with small troubles by parking guard mode, but please read this link I marked above and be aware too, that is your own risk.
So here is the PRO firmware; good luck ;)

Attachments

• mini0906PRO_FW_20190823.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
Dear,
These already enough for me, thank you very much for your support. Now I will try with these, to get better performans by the parking mode for uninterrupted recordings. If not, I will continiue to update with other firmwares or I will again use the firmware from PRO version.
I have two sets from thesecameras. I bought second one by second hand (used) because screen of one (first camera) get spoiled by my own mistake, involuntary I touch and crashed the screen, but still working very well even without screen. This was the first camera which I upgraded to PRO version by mistake, because normal and PRO version was released very closed normal; 0906 FIRMWARE_20190828 and PRO as mini0906PRO_FW_20190823. When I bought the second camera for to use with screen, I loaded to this the PRO version too and it accepted the firmware without problem.
What I want to say about this PRO version; in this forum was some cases too they try to make experiment and there camera not works again as normal. Example; you can check by this link >> https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/mini-0906-dead.41366/#post-507026 <<
When the page of >> www.mini 0906.com << was still working, there was a notice too, that PRO firmware is not for normal 0906 because the camera would not work as normal and if by mistake you would upgrade to this, so you have to download the firmware for normal 0906 and need to update again.
My 2 cameras working as normal with this PRO version, just with small troubles by parking guard mode, but please read this link I marked above and be aware too, that is your own risk.
Thanks for pro fw. Let us know about your situation... ciao

Thanks for pro fw. Let us know about your situation... ciao
Hello dear Amuro. I am still using the Pro version, it finds out, that the problem is by my accumulator. It's weak and it occours from voltage problems. I solved the situation with a powerbank, now everything is fine. How is by you? You upgrade to the Pro? Sorry for late reply and wishing a nice weekend, regards.

Hello dear Amuro. I am still using the Pro version, it finds out, that the problem is by my accumulator. It's weak and it occours from voltage problems. I solved the situation with a powerbank, now everything is fine. How is by you? You upgrade to the Pro? Sorry for late reply and wishing a nice weekend, regards.
Hi, sorry for delay but I tested it only this morning. Well, I upgrade to 2019 normal fw (date are the same of Pro...). For now it works good. I'm playing a Samsung Endurance 64GB card. If so, it's still a good product... Have a nice time.

Dear,
i have use this firmware for my mino 0906 . it worked as you describe.. but i wonder is there any gain feature or something? compare to official firmware for mini0906 20190828?

Back