Looking for 2 channel dash cam with front camera I can rotate to record police interactions at driver/passenger window

ron999

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't been pulled over by police for at least 20 years but as long as I'm getting a new dash cam I would like the ability to record front & back normally but also have the ability to swivel the front camera to record the drivers window or passenger window. Looking for something mid range price with at least 1080 P.

I was ready to get the Masigo front and rear dash cam. However even though the front cam has a swivel mount I was told it only swivels 45 degrees in either direction so it won't record drivers/passengers window.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Ron

Last edited:
Or you could look at the Viofo A139, with which you can leave the internal camera pointing directly at the driver's window, then you don't need to remember to reach up and rotate it as the cop pulls his gun on you!

thanks for the suggestions. I really don't need the interior recorded, just the rear (in the back window) and the front facing and just be able to swing the front camera around it around so it gets the side window if needed.. I can do that with a cheap dashcam that just died. That's why I'm looking for an upgrade.

The only good camera that can do this is Viofo T130.
It is available in 2 or 3 channel version.
Thanks I really don't need the interior recorded. Just front and back (in back window). I'm hoping to just be able to swing the front facing camera around to the side window if needed.

The VIOFO T130 is a great option - definitely perfect for what you're looking for.

Back