Looking for a Forward+Interior cam with Wifi to connect to phone and cloud

BradJohnson

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was looking at Blackvues mostly. DR900S-2CH looks great, but that rear camera... Does it have IR LEDs in it? Can it be turned toward the interior?

Then the DR750S-2CH...

I digress... As a rideshare driver in New Orleans, I need an interior camera that can be shot to the cloud in case they take my dashcam and phone. I've read a little about "remote triggers". I understand that constant video streaming isn't really here yet, bandwidth-wise, but events can be backed up in the cloud.

How would one remote trigger to record a rowdy or threatening passenger, or even a carjacker, to the cloud?

My phone can provide a wifi hotspot.

Have a look at this Thinkware QA100, but it has no IR for cabin cam, I think!

Seems "OWL dashcam" suits your requirements.

Off topic: Why not keep this job away if it is so risky? or, take the risk, but the income should be proportional to, right?

or keep the job but lower the risk to the minimum by establishing some working rules, for example, never go to some areas? or never work at night time? feasible? hope you well.

I was looking at Blackvues mostly. DR900S-2CH looks great, but that rear camera... Does it have IR LEDs in it? Can it be turned toward the interior?

Then the DR750S-2CH...

I digress... As a rideshare driver in New Orleans, I need an interior camera that can be shot to the cloud in case they take my dashcam and phone. I've read a little about "remote triggers". I understand that constant video streaming isn't really here yet, bandwidth-wise, but events can be backed up in the cloud.

How would one remote trigger to record a rowdy or threatening passenger, or even a carjacker, to the cloud?

My phone can provide a wifi hotspot.
in case who takes your phone and dash cam? sounds a bit extreme..

Back