Looking for a rear exterior dashcam

DrivingPlague

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Dash Cam
Azdome GS63H (2CH), Rove R2-4K
Hello! I'm currently in the search for a rear exterior dashcam that can record.

You may be asking why an exterior camera and not a normal rear camera that can be mounted on the window, the reason is that my car is a work van and it doesn't have rear windows (image below).
I was looking at cameras that had a reverse cam, but those were mirror-type dashcams (and those don't have much high quality video...), the reverse cam that is included doesn't record and the car doesn't have a mirror, so I can't attach it anyways.

I hope that some of you guys can help me find the type of dashcam I'm looking for, thanks!

berlingo-rear.jpg

Hello! I'm currently in the search for a rear exterior dashcam that can record.

You may be asking why an exterior camera and not a normal rear camera that can be mounted on the window, the reason is that my car is a work van and it doesn't have rear windows (image below).
I was looking at cameras that had a reverse cam, but those were mirror-type dashcams (and those don't have much high quality video...), the reverse cam that is included doesn't record and the car doesn't have a mirror, so I can't attach it anyways.

I hope that some of you guys can help me find the type of dashcam I'm looking for, thanks!

berlingo-rear.jpg

I guess you are looking for an external (waterproof) at least 1080p (FullHD) solution.

You may check X2WRC323 along with SGGCX2PRO to see if it's suits your needs.

Back