Looking for another Mobius - Where to buy from?

xreyuk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
DoD F520, Mobius ActionCam.
My friend is looking to get in the dashcam market, and as I've had a Mobius and it's discreet, he wants one.

Can you guys advise where is a correct, safe place to buy from? I'm currently based in the UK if that helps?

As a side note, was a polarising lens ever released for the Mobius that I can still buy?

As a side note, was a polarising lens ever released for the Mobius that I can still buy?

DIY it's not too hard to do - find some cheap 3D glasses and a spare lens cap. Cut a hole in the cap and affix a cut piece from the glasses.

I'm running a B+W lens filter on an A lens Mobius, it does very slightly cut off the corners. The biggest problem is it severely degrades night footage.

https://www.joovuu.com/gb/53-car-cameras. It doesn't get more local than this. ;)

Sorry to jump on your post.

Is joovuu.com a good company to buy from? the möbius from them seems a decent price.

My old möbius is having problems with inserting the memory card so in the process of looking for a new dash cam. Toss up between mini 0806 and möbius again.

Is joovuu.com a good company to buy from? the möbius from them seems a decent price.

My old möbius is having problems with inserting the memory card so in the process of looking for a new dash cam. Toss up between mini 0806 and möbius again.

We hope we're a good company :) You can see from our posts/likes on this forum we're pretty well known.

Cheers,

Welcome to DCT, barryh1988!

Well, I dealt with them for several months and I have nothing but the best things to say about their customer support. If you decide to buy from them you'll be in good hands.

Don't buy from the manufacturer. If you send them a defective unit for repair, they will return it as it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Mobius 3
N Mobius 10
M Mobius 18
Back