Looking for best guality dashcam in parking

r_berner

Reaction score
Country
Israel
He dear
I need your knowledge and experience with this small problem that I have,
I look for a specific solution for my problem, I have a brand new car and every
time someone (some asshole if you don't mind) scrubbing and scratching my new car. t
any way.
I'm looking for a dashboard camera that will help me to record this person and might save my day.
I need something that will be motion sensitive and will be activated when this careless person hit my car each time.
I live in Hot area place so this cam needs to survive the hot summer sun, That the developing heat in the vehicle reaches over 70 degrees.
better to be with full HD and with the ability to get a clear vision at night as well.
I need it for the front and back of my car...so it might to be 2 cams
if you can to give more than one option, just for diversity and the simple understanding of the difference between both of the solution. if it is possible you will make me the happy person on earth.
I new at this, so I trust you that you do your best to help me to catch this punk-ass that doing each time.
A camera that is installed in the car and lights only when it detects movement in the vehicle, so if the vehicle was parked and someone hit me and the camera felt the movement of the vehicle it will light up and screen and catch the offender.
Is there any such thing?
The camera should be of high quality
1920x1080 resolution (Full HD)
Additional details are available
The shooting speed is above 30fps
Photo option
Photography:
Capable of storing and reducing F1.6 and lower and night shooting ability and sensor G
Route documentation

Motion detection:
A sensor in a vehicle that starts the operation of the camera as soon as the vehicle begins its journey, thus ensuring full documentation of the trip even if you forgot to activate the camera
, wide angle, position detection, two-lens camera
Another photo option is on
Parking
Recording is performed in a cyclic manner​
Thanks!

Back