Looking for camera definition

Airborne

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A129
On this site is there a place where I can read what the meanings on a camera are. For instance what is
bitrate. etc. I can read it here and many other words mentioned, but I would like to get the meanings of such words in my study and what they do.
Maybe it is on here, but I need to know where and if not on here, send me to where definitions are please
Thank You............

Bitrate = Speed at which information is written to the memory card, normally measured in bits (one binary digit) per second, or more usefully millions of bits per second (Mb/s). For a detailed image you need a high bitrate, with higher resolutions you need even higher bitrates.

Next...

On this site is there a place where I can read what the meanings on a camera are. For instance what is
bitrate. etc. I can read it here and many other words mentioned, but I would like to get the meanings of such words in my study and what they do.
Maybe it is on here, but I need to know where and if not on here, send me to where definitions are please
Thank You............
You can go to the BlackboxMyCar website, there is a lot of information about What is a Dash Cam, New to Dash Cams?,
Basic Features of a Dash Cam, etc.

Back