Looking for comparable alternative to blackvue

dreniarb

Reaction score
Country
United States
We've had decent luck with our 650s dashcams over the past 2 years. Unfortunately they are starting to and needing replaced. We replaced a few with the 750s line but find that they drop off our internal network when more than 1 is within range of another - which is what happens every evening when our trucks are back and parked in the same garage. The 650s will upload their videos to our file server just fine (well, actually it's the server downloading the videos via a wget script) but when the 750s start they drop off the network. I've posted about it here but no solution has been found - and blackvue tech support has never got back with me.

So i'm looking at other models of dashcam as a possible replacement. These are the features we need:

1. GPS tracking down to the second
2. A viewer that can play the video along with a gps map
3. The videos and gps files need to be retrievable over wifi via a method that can be automated
4. On screen display info such as speed, date time, and customizable text

Features that would be nice:

5. Cloud access is helpful (live view, configurable)
6. GPS tracking/history - not just current location but path that has been taken for a set period of time
7. Lower FPS and resolution options (for us 5-10 fps is more than enough for most of our needs - would save a ton of storage space)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Back