Looking for dash camera which can support 4~5 channels? Two channel in itself and support another 2~3 external connection?

JiaheAlice

Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
OEM JH-D691
Anybody know if there is any dash camera which can support 4~5 channels? Two channel in itself and support another 2~3 external connection?

Yes, we are looking for a DVR system which can apply to Truck and Bus. But we don't want to use MDVR.

I know there is 3 channel DVR in market, still not find 4 or 5 channel. But 4 or 5 channel is what we want.

There are also a few 4 channel consumer dashcams, but often not something we can recommend as they are often low quality / resolution.
But we will probably see better systems of this kind soon, if it can be build at a low enough price and good enough quality, some people will buy such systems.

There are also a few 4 channel consumer dashcams, but often not something we can recommend as they are often low quality / resolution.
But we will probably see better systems of this kind soon, if it can be build at a low enough price and good enough quality, some people will buy such systems.
Could you please give me a recommendation on 4 channel consumer dashcams? And if you have any better recommendation, please kindly share with me. Thank you very much.

You would be much better off with 4 or 5 separate dash cams than a single 4-5 channel dash cam system. A single system is a single point of failure. 4-5 separate dash cams gives you redundancy (Given the flakeyness of current dash cams and memory cards, you REALLY want redundancy). It also gives you the best choice of quality as there are many more options for stand alone dash cams.

Could you please give me a recommendation on 4 channel consumer dashcams? And if you have any better recommendation, please kindly share with me. Thank you very much.

Maybe you take a look at Vsysto. They have i think a 4 cam system for trucks.

Back