Looking for: Dual cameras, good night mode, parking mode, capacitor-based

Beer

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all. I got myself a SG9665GC v2 a year and a half or so ago, but I instantly regretted not getting a dual camera setup. I like everything about the camera I have .. but I just got a new truck and I'm looking into dual camera options now.

I want:
  • Dual cameras
  • Parking mode
  • Good low light quality
  • Capacitor
  • Hard-wired
  • Adhesive (no suction cups)
  • Compact size
Is the SG9663DC my best option? What other choices do I have? I also saw the BlackVue DR750S-2CH but prefer the quality of the SG by a little bit.

And what kind of wiring kits should I be looking at?

For the sake of conversation, money is no object.. I just want to narrow down my options and then I can decide on price from there.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Harsh

Reaction score
Country
India
From what I've read here, SG will be implementing Parking mode and releasing a Parking Mode specific hardwire kit in the first quarter of 2018.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
SG9663DC should fit the bill once Parking mode is perfected/released. There are a few other new dual-channel products in the works as well for 2018.

OP
Beer

Beer

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good to know about the parking mode. For some reason I thought I read the SG9663DC had parking mode already

There are a few other new dual-channel products in the works as well for 2018.

Can you give any details about what to expect in 2018? Any major differences from the current lineup? I could use my existing dash cam for the time being if the 2018 products are worth waiting for

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Good to know about the parking mode. For some reason I thought I read the SG9663DC had parking mode already

Can you give any details about what to expect in 2018? Any major differences from the current lineup? I could use my existing dash cam for the time being if the 2018 products are worth waiting for

different camera/housing shapes, and sizes.