Looking for: Dual cameras, good night mode, parking mode, capacitor-based

Beer

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all. I got myself a SG9665GC v2 a year and a half or so ago, but I instantly regretted not getting a dual camera setup. I like everything about the camera I have .. but I just got a new truck and I'm looking into dual camera options now.

I want:
  • Dual cameras
  • Parking mode
  • Good low light quality
  • Capacitor
  • Hard-wired
  • Adhesive (no suction cups)
  • Compact size
Is the SG9663DC my best option? What other choices do I have? I also saw the BlackVue DR750S-2CH but prefer the quality of the SG by a little bit.

And what kind of wiring kits should I be looking at?

For the sake of conversation, money is no object.. I just want to narrow down my options and then I can decide on price from there.

Thanks!

Last edited:
From what I've read here, SG will be implementing Parking mode and releasing a Parking Mode specific hardwire kit in the first quarter of 2018.

SG9663DC should fit the bill once Parking mode is perfected/released. There are a few other new dual-channel products in the works as well for 2018.

Good to know about the parking mode. For some reason I thought I read the SG9663DC had parking mode already

There are a few other new dual-channel products in the works as well for 2018.

Can you give any details about what to expect in 2018? Any major differences from the current lineup? I could use my existing dash cam for the time being if the 2018 products are worth waiting for

Good to know about the parking mode. For some reason I thought I read the SG9663DC had parking mode already

Can you give any details about what to expect in 2018? Any major differences from the current lineup? I could use my existing dash cam for the time being if the 2018 products are worth waiting for

different camera/housing shapes, and sizes.

Back