Looking for (Dual) High-Quality Dash cams with Parking Mode

Driftkiwi

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
G'day gents.

Looking around for a dashcam which has got (dual channel) parking-mode, or something that can monitor the car for "keyers" in particular. G-sensors aren't designed to pick car keyers/vandals up, so something that'll allow me to get the faces and then hand the footage over to the insurance company/police would be stunning.

I've been looking at a megaton of various dash cams, and I can't seem to find one which has dual cameras and time-lapse/parking mode simultaneously. If there aren't any, I'm happy to get two of them for the front and back. Just let me know what's lying around and I'll take a squizz. I'm not on a budget so throw me whatever you've got.

Much appreciated.

Last edited:
I use my F770 in time lapse, it is stunning tbh, I am so impressed with image quality, must be hardwired version but easy to do. Get one you will not be disappointed mine recently was used to identify a miscreant using a car with no tax, mot(WOF) license or insurance(mandatory here), he was also over the DD limit and had drugs in system, from 60-70 feet away it identified him perfectly in time lapse mode, his car was seized and crushed ha ha

Back