Looking for dual view system under $250

fairclothr1

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there a system that will auto-start when I start my bike, maybe has wifi that I can use to pull videos without pulling data cards (not a deal breaker), auto-locks the video in case of an impact and can handle recording front and rear simultaneously? I was looking at the Bullet HD, but their website isn't terribly user friendly and I sent a support email, and was told "Two camera into a single controller is in the design now. In our schedule,it's will be ready and pre-order on Apr. We advise you check our website for updates." So, I assume it's not available yet.

I would really love to keep it under $150, but realize that the quality of the video would suffer for less than that amount. If there is a "cheaper" module that would allow me to buy 2 modules and just be able to sync the video on my own, this would be acceptable if it keeps the cost down. Though, I fear this would not have an auto-start option.

Thanks for your consideration and suggestions. Sorry if this is a repeat of a former question.

Cheers!

If you want something today get two independent BulletHD Pro systems. If you can wait for the official BulletHD dual channel model it should be good.

If you want something today get two independent BulletHD Pro systems. If you can wait for the official BulletHD dual channel model it should be good.

Two sure blows the budget... :D Do you know what the price point may be for the dual channel model?

Just curious as to whether there are others out there. Right now, it's probably at the top of my list (price permitting). :)

I'll post here the moment we have details. I'm actually flying to Hong Kong to meet with them in a couple weeks.

Thats one of those flights where when you get off, you dont really feel a need to sit down the next 2 days.

I just hate those flights.

That's why I save up for business class. :)
(And search for a deal)
HK is tough, though, but at least Pier 28 is close to West Coast hubs to Asia.

Yeah i assume he will jump off from LAX, from there and to Copenhagen Denmark is a butthurting ride on the cheap seats thats all the shipping companys i worked for will pay for.

At least now i dont have to go ballistic over not beeing able to smoke, remember a trip fron Singapore to Paris, but thank got air france let us smoke in between the sections.
Still having to get up and smoke wasa pain not least since i was seated between a group of gymnasts.
Flying non smoke from Copenhagen to Singapore was bad, i had a lit ciggy in my mouth before i got out if the "finger" that connect the plane to the airport.
And i sure as hell dedent want to wait untill i found a smoking lounge.
And knowing Singapore law that might have been a whipping offence :eek: But i do like the signs in the airport out there " drugs = death" now thats the way to get rid of that stuff.

Funny think when i kicked that habbit and smoking the other stuff i dident have that degree os withdrawl symptoms, perhaps due to me beeing set on stopping amd not just forced to not smoke.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Thanks.

Found this by random the other day. Can't seem to see any sellers for it as yet. Also looks like it it records only at 720P and avi.

Not suggesting I am recommending it as i know nothing about it, but you did ask if there is anything else out there.

http://ridercam.co.kr/

Is wait for the new BulletHD dual channel coming soon it's right around the corner. :)

Hi, is there any update on this BulletHD dual-cam setup yet?
I have had major agg with the supplier of my last dual-cam system I purchased and now it is un-useable.
I dont want to be riding too long without video...

Hi, is there any update on this BulletHD dual-cam setup yet?
I have had major agg with the supplier of my last dual-cam system I purchased and now it is un-useable.
I dont want to be riding too long without video...

I'm pretty sure their dual channel project/product is on hold now. No new ETA.

I'm pretty sure their dual channel project/product is on hold now. No new ETA.

Ugh ok... Thank you.
I guess buying two isnt an option as it will mean having to operate two systems seperately? That doesnt sound too convenient... and then, there's the cost!
Are there any other dual-cam systems you can recommend?
My last system was the K1 but that had many reliabiltity issues and I wont be going back to that...
I have been looking at the Vimel TwinCam Motorcycle system? Seems ok? Like the idea of the super-capacitor as I live in a hot country...

Street Guardian is developing a few dual channel products and the 2nd one in the pipeline will have a motorcycle application if all goes well. Reliability is priority #1 as well.

Street Guardian is developing a few dual channel products and the 2nd one in the pipeline will have a motorcycle application if all goes well. Reliability is priority #1 as well.

Yes, but when?
Developement can last for months...?

Motorcycle version wouldn't be ready for this season, too much to do still, the car versions need to come first

Back