Looking for EBORN EBGO1 Dashcam users.

Ivan4741

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been using two EBORN EBGO-1 dashcam's and wish to hear from others who are using them or have used them.

Had to google it to get wiser.
Seem to be a generic product, probably out there ins a range of hardware configurations, as i recall its some 3 years or so ago that housing first popped up in here, and i think we nicknamed it the transformers dashcam.

I am sure the more knowledgeable can fill in more.

Had to google it to get wiser.
Seem to be a generic product, probably out there ins a range of hardware configurations, as i recall its some 3 years or so ago that housing first popped up in here, and i think we nicknamed it the transformers dashcam.

I am sure the more knowledgeable can fill in more.

Do you know of any being used in your Country Denmark? I have had very good luck using both mine and understand there soon will be a new improved model the EBGO-2, have been told with better low light recording, but i have not found my units having poor low light "night" performance.

Dashcam are not that big here yet, but every year i see more and more of them so things are moving in the right direction.
The few Danes i talk to also using dashcams have all passed thru the years of using cheaper cameras, so they also use higher end cameras, but in general it are mostly the cheap models i see here.

Dashcam are not that big here yet, but every year i see more and more of them so things are moving in the right direction.
The few Danes i talk to also using dashcams have all passed thru the years of using cheaper cameras, so they also use higher end cameras, but in general it are mostly the cheap models i see here.

There really used a lot in Russia i started using a small Sony video camera mounted on my windshield, it was not easy to use and took up a lot of space, i also tried using my Apple iPhone but not really a good thing for it.

I first tried a Garmin dashcam and it was a nightmare to use so quickly returned it, then I searched Amazon and found the EBORN EBGO-1 it was on sale with free shipping so i bought it, was really impressed with it as soon as i got it programed using the small menu on it, and this is not simple really wish you could hook cancorder to computer for a install program.

But in the end it does work very well and EBORN has great Tech. Support but being in USA and them in China 13 hours ahead of me, getting a reply will take time but they do reply and are always very helpful.

Moving forward here at lightning speed, its almost where i see a car with a dashcam on every drive i am on, and already this year i have seem more dashcams than all the previous years put together and X 2

But we are far from the levels of proliferation like in Russia.

If The fruit company made a dashcam it would change fast, i think Denmark is one of the countries with most fruit company devises Vs population number.

Moving forward here at lightning speed, its almost where i see a car with a dashcam on every drive i am on, and already this year i have seem more dashcams than all the previous years put together and X 2

But we are far from the levels of proliferation like in Russia.

If The fruit company made a dashcam it would change fast, i think Denmark is one of the countries with mist fruit company devises Vs population number.

In my deadly cow town we have a lot of road rage turn into shootings, and many time it's just someone driving by at the same time that get shot.

Glad i have my dashcam today as i never know what and when it might happen to me.

That was not what i came up with searching with EBORN EBGO-1 + dashcam

YouTube vid compression never helps, but even considering that IMHO this cam doesn't do well. Everything is over-exposed and has low clarity. I hope you didn't pay much for those :whistle: Lower-priced cams are a minefield and only a small percentage of them are much good. As long as you're happy with them that's what counts ;)

Phil

YouTube vid compression never helps, but even considering that IMHO this cam doesn't do well. Everything is over-exposed and has low clarity. I hope you didn't pay much for those :whistle: Lower-priced cams are a minefield and only a small percentage of them are much good. As long as you're happy with them that's what counts ;)

Phil
And this is your answer for a better one?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01MU5Z57I
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/g1w-s-blurry-video.29257/

Last edited:
I never said the G1W-S was better and I've always pointed out it does only OK daytime. It's at night that it does well.

Do not quote me of things I have not said :eek:

Phil

I never said the G1W-S was better and I've always pointed out it does only OK daytime. It's at night that it does well.

Phil
Please explain the item posted below, as i only asked you a simple question.
?????

Again I NEVER said it was better but you clearly imply that I have.

Phil
Below is what you "posted" in regards to my EBORN EBGO-1 Dashcam.

I did not imply anything i am just setting the record correct about the EBORN EBGO-1, as you in your post degraded my camcorder with your above comments and without ever using it.

Back