Looking for HD Cam at 360 angle

NYCEAGLE

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear Guyz currently iam using Lukas 7900. But yesterday someone stole my both side mirrors. And I end up paying $2300 for both units Lincoln Navigator 2015. When the thief ripped of the mirrors he damaged all the sensors. Now iam end up paying for the whole units.

I need some camera which covers front, right and left sides. Like 360 angel.

I don't care how much cost. I just care I freaken grab this person next time.

Please I need HELP
Thanks!

I am subscribing to hear if there is such an option available.

Amazon has this and while I wouldn't buy would this style work for you?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00HVMN610
You could install a single camera in the back facing forward which would catch the sides, however if it's dark probably wouldn't catch the person.

Dear @MiiHere I'm going study about this camera. Thank you very sending me a link.
And you are about you are probably right about dark spots. My front are cleared but my back windows are fully dark.
I hope this camera aldo have night vision.
Thanks

If it were me, I'd just install one camera on each side of the car facing the mirrors. Pointed somewhat like this:

corner interior.jpg

You can search the Hong Kong police force X8
Where it has been used by the hk police force for few years. It is expensive because you demand for the large angel. However, it is a very good choice.

It takes at least 3 cams to do 360 degree vid coverage, and most who want this use 4. There are no really good cams made for this yet, all the multi-channel cams have some kind of issue which many single-channel cams avoid. To get really good quality 360 coverage is going to cost you a bundle, and even then it does not stop anyone from doing their evil deeds, and if they can't be found afterward you've just got some pics to look at and a vehicle needing repairs. Even if they're found it may not net you any compensation.

The best video surveillance while parked comes from outside the vehicle where 2 well-placed cams gives you better coverage than a car full of dashcams. That may be a better alternative for you if you always park in the same place. Sorry for your loss, but the best you can really do is have good insurance to cover such a loss first, then worry about catching the criminals after that.

Phil

Back