Looking for manufacturer of motorbike cam

RonDCVn

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Dash Cam
Acumen
Hey guys. I am wondering if anyone here knows a company making motorbike cameras? I want to do a business selling them.Thanks!!

There's also the K2S-WP from CAMDII which is due for release soon. DCT member @Rayman.Chan manufactures these And I think Jokiin is working on waterproof modules for his Street Guardian dual-remote cam. If you check on motorcycle forums you'll find a few others, but I don't know enough about those to recommend them.

So not a lot right now but not long before we see more good ones :cool:

Phil

Thinkware also have their "MC" dual remote camera called M1 if my memory serve me right.

blueskysea has multiple models. Wondering if the price point of most of these motorcycle cams will be too high for a lot of the asian market?

blueskysea has multiple models. Wondering if the price point of most of these motorcycle cams will be too high for a lot of the asian market?
I think they're going to be a lot more suitable than the Thinkware, that's way overpriced for the Vietnamese market, it's around $900 here

Yeah the "TW" camera are probably not what would sell the most, seem like a high price.

looking for affordable ones. We sell dash cams for 118USd and they buy them.

looking for affordable ones. We sell dash cams for 118USd and they buy them.
For motorbikes maybe somewhere around 50 to 80 usd.Most motorbikes here are underbones (semi automatic and fully auto scooters)

Back