Looking for Software to combine two video files in single screen

BusterDuster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas 7950, Mobius C2
I have a LK-7950 and just got a Mobius C2 (capacitor) working. Want to take them out for a spin then combine videos to compare them in a horizontal format, one video ontop of the other. Anything out there?
LK video is avi and Mobius is mov, will probably have to convert one or the other so they are the same format...

Last edited:
There are quite a few out there. I personally use PowerDirector 13 since it is quite capable and a whole lot cheaper than Adobe Premier.

Last edited:
There quite a few out there. I personally use PowerDirector 13 since it is quite capable and a whole lot cheaper than Adobe Premier.
Actually looking for something free, won't be doing this enough to warrant spending bucks, just want to compare and post on forum... do you know any freebies, don't need a lot of bells and whistles.

Last edited by a moderator:
power director 11 is available if you look for it.. works a treat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all, think I'll give VSDC a shot for my first try and see how it goes...
I can follow the tutorial without making it a science project :)
The installer for VSDC wants to put 3rd party crap as part of the install, can cancel some but ultimately it will install "Tuneup Utilities", no choice. no dice.
Now I'm back to looking for a free video editing app.

The installer for VSDC wants to put 3rd party crap as part of the install, can cancel some but ultimately it will install "Tuneup Utilities", no choice. no dice.
Now I'm back to looking for a free video editing app.
My mistake, was able to op out on the last 3rd party item after all so I installed VSDC.

Back