Lost password to the wifi for D6 pro

RiskyRo

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hello,
I recently bought this dash camera , i tested it out a bit but by some tragic moment in my thinking process i changed it's default password to something that now i don't remember :)
I tried the reset button pushing and holding , i can hear a voice prompt and after the camera restarts. The password does not change though
Is there a way to change the password ,reset the firmare or update the firmware from the pc ?

Thank you in advance.

I don't know where to download it from. Their website doesn't seem to provide the firmwares or a pc app
I tried the reset button but still same problem, it does not change the wifi password to default.

Reset will only restart the device, you would need to contact them and ask if they can send you the firmware, you're unlikely to get a response for another week or so though due to the Chinese New year holiday

Thank you for the quick reply
Will be waiting on them until they finish their holidays and flu days.

Hello again,
I got the firmware from them but by some universal bad luck the power ran out when i was updating
Think the camera is bricked because only the red led is on when i powered it up

Is there a universal way to unbrick a dash cam ?

I have done it. I removed the sd card. Pressed the reset button and when i reinserted the sd card it began to update so i let it.
The green led was such a relief :)
I only knew the firmware was 0.0.3.4
Thought that i just lost the camera

Thank you

Hello.

Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me. Can someone send the firmware to me please?

I have done it. I removed the sd card. Pressed the reset button and when i reinserted the sd card it began to update so i let it.

Thank you
Hello, having the same problem as you did. Do you still have the firmware?

Thank you
If you have the firmware please upload or post a link to it here. Many thanks

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but need some help if that's ok?
I too have a D6 pro that has had the wifi password changed and then forgotten :(

I have discovered that an update of the firmware should put the unit back to default, and that all you need to do to do this is place the new firmware bin file in the root of the memory card. But I've searched everywhere i can think of and no one seems to have the bin file i need.
I've emailed the manufacturer and as of yet they've not responded.

Regards

Just to let you know, i managed to resolve the issue, and i can now connect my phone to the camera.(y)

Regards

Hi! New here, but I received a D6 Pro as a gift and I thought I'd see if anyone has a copy of the latest firmware they could send me?

I've reached out to their support, but I'm not holding my breath. Right now, I can't connect to the wifi on the device to configure it and I don't know what version of firmware is currently on it.

Thanks!

Hi! New here, but I received a D6 Pro as a gift and I thought I'd see if anyone has a copy of the latest firmware they could send me?

I've reached out to their support, but I'm not holding my breath. Right now, I can't connect to the wifi on the device to configure it and I don't know what version of firmware is currently on it.

Thanks!
i have the same problem if someone could send me firmware for auto-vox d6 pro wifi dash cam it would help

Back