Lots of pictures instead of timelapse video.

basior

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi
Updated phone app and xiaomi firmware today. Decided to record timelapse video - 0.5 s intervals, about 1/2 hr recodring time.
After pressing again record button in the app to stop recording I was left with over 2k pictures instead of video.
Is there any way to join them into vid, and also is that new weird"fixed" feature in the latest firmware?
Thanks God I still have older fw on PC, will revemove this "improved" ****.

There are 2 modes for timelapse - one that gives you photos (which basically has more pixels than full HD frame) and one that gives you a video :).

With what software you bring the recorded pictures from Time lapsing into a video?

I'd give a try with VirtualDub

The timelapse video function generates a normal video (normal timing), not a timelapse video (speedup). Is that supposed to be that way? Isn't it supposed to record with a very low frame rate or something?
What's the advantage of that function, it still produces a very large video file?!

Yes, I am in the same boat as @SibiHH.. for a security cam, how do I get low bitrate video that is timelapse? I'm using the English Xiaomi App v 1.12 beta from the Google Play and 1.2.10 firmware.

It's fixed with the new firmware 1.2.12, now the time lapse video mode is really recording a speededup video.

Back