Lovin it .....F750

Gama7362

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello guys

Just bought F750 and loving it, lucky to got my self saved from Chinese versions , got it from BestBuy @249CAN $.
Just had a question , I won't able to get my video spam increased from 1 minute? I want to get 4 min videos, if someone can help, thanks
Secondly I don't see option of selecting resolution, if anyone able to change it?

Thanks in advance

don't believe these settings are adjustable on this model, most popular mod is installing the F770 firmware for the increased performance

Hi guys
First picture

Attachments

• IMAG9203.jpg
    IMAG9203.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 33
don't believe these settings are adjustable on this model, most popular mod is installing the F770 firmware for the increased performance

Oh OK thanks , how I can do that

Box box

Attachments

• IMAG9191.jpg
    IMAG9191.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 14
So eventually there is no way to extend the 1 min video time to 2-3- or 4 :(

don't believe they support that at all, it's fixed at 1 minute
Ya you are rite and i come to same conclusion , and thats why i am also not touching the software from 750 to 770

Ya you are rite and i come to same conclusion , and thats why i am also not touching the software from 750 to 770

for the people that have upgraded it's all about the better night performance in the later firmware, not about recording time

the only thing left is SD card which is supper expensive 64GB thinkware 99$CAN
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/B00YPNVYBW.
just one more query , how you guys are using above 64GB cards as TW said 750 will support max 64GB

for the people that have upgraded it's all about the better night performance in the later firmware, not about recording time
Oh ok rite on :) if that is the case i will upgrade
Thanks

Street Guardian, Haha ya I realize this, it's down now, and you never mentioned anything about video anyway it's pouring☔ heavily and we are out for fish and chips in Newfoundland Canada,
Will share at night once home
Thanks for visiting anyway

hopefully camera position is better here

Back