Low Frame Rate

Sugar Silva

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there,
I recently installed the F50 in my wife's Prius. When I'm viewing clips in parking or normal mode, they seem to be a little choppy. It looks like they aren't running at a high frame rate. It's a noticable difference when compared to a different dash cam I have in my truck. Is anyone else experiencing this? Are there any settings I can adjust?

you might want to try copying the files locally to the hard drive first as stuttering can happen when playing direct from card or via USB port

you might want to try copying the files locally to the hard drive first as stuttering can happen when playing direct from card or via USB port
Thanks, will do tomorrow and I'll report back

Or could you upload a clip to cloud and post the link so we can play it this end and see how it looks.....

Here's a clip on Youtube. You guys were right. It now looks to be running at the correct framerate once I saved the file locally to the PC. Playing it directly from the SD card before was my issue. Thanks!!! I've put a clip from my Blackvue DR650GW front camera for comparison. (Yes, I know the cams need to be repositioned a bit ;)

Thinkware F50

Blackvue DR650GW (Forgive the children's book on audio. My 5 year old loves them)

Back