Low light advice

BTW, the Git 1 is currently on sale for $59.99 for the standard package at the Gitup web site and $69.99 for the Pro package. It might be worth purchasing one for testing purposes which I think would be useful for establishing a frame of reference regarding what this class of camera is capable of.

@kwall
Best price you'll see, and I second the motion of trying one of these.

Phil

Thanks Nigel,

Do you happen to know the dimensions of the Viofo without the GPS attachment. I can't seem to find that anywhere online.
Note that on the A129, the lens angle can be adjusted so that if mounted in a tube with a dome on the end you only need about 52mm x 45mm (maybe a 55mm diameter tube) if you are using the mount to connect the power cable, then the main body is behind that with about 90mm length and maybe a little more for the cable.

don't think this model is in production anymore so if it does work out you'd want to get some more ASAP

Hate to see it go. I almost bought one when it was new for the low-light capability, but I was waiting on a super-cap conversion which was discussed but never happened. IIRC it was one of the first IMX322/323 cams and affordable even then.

Phil

Hate to see it go. I almost bought one when it was new for the low-light capability, but I was waiting on a super-cap conversion which was discussed but never happened. IIRC it was one of the first IMX322/323 cams and affordable even then.

Phil

reality of the market, 2mp sensor is not what the action cam buyer is typically looking for

Back