Low profile Quick mount-dismount SLIDE IN-Out bracket for Panorama II / S

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Another idea of low profile quick mount / dismount bracket solution for Panorama 2 / S series I am experimenting.
This is just a quick prototype I have made just to show one more way of mount, which someone might like to adopt in their DIY project.

Check video for my explanations.
( P.S. - video has 3min "intro" of the past ideas I was exploring, so if you don't want to hear it, just skip to 3.00 )

Slid IN Out bracket (1).jpg

Slid IN Out bracket (2).jpg

Slid IN Out bracket (3).jpg

Slid IN Out bracket (4).jpg

Slid IN Out bracket (5).JPG

Slid IN Out bracket (6).JPG

Slid IN Out bracket (7).JPG

Slid IN Out bracket (8).JPG

Slid IN Out bracket (9).JPG

Another good idea & job niko.

You probably already know this, but maybe for others who don't, where u used a lighter to melt the end of the channels.....for similar effects, I use a flat peddle type attachment on a soldiering gun. U can then kind of sculpture (form) the plastic into the shape u want.

where u used a lighter to melt the end of the channels.....for similar effects, I use a flat peddle type attachment on a soldiering gun. U can then kind of sculpture (form) the plastic into the shape u want.

Thanks. I also use flat peddle type attachment on a soldiering gun for all kind of my "craftsmanship" which I have at home ;) . It's just the idea of this project came to me so called on-the-go, I wasn't at home, so used parts / tools / imagination that I had in hand.

Back