Low SD card class

Liviugrasu

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
i buy a 70mai pro and from the first moment I have this problem with the sd card.
and i change 3-4 card's and still doing the same thing:(

I start the camera and tell me to insert the card after inserting a card it's showing me this message
" Low Sd card class. Please use a class 10 or higher sd card"

and i tried normal card's and nothing and with 2 card's that they are class 10 ...still nothing
i have a 32gb micro sd hc class 10
and a sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 a1

and i don't know if it's normal but because of this thing i can't do nothing on the cam...can;t connect to the app or see the menu.

thank you

I have a similar problem with my 70mai Dash Cam Pro
Recently the SD card started to play up and not record. It then came up on the screen with the message;
The SD card cannot be recognised. Please re-insert or change the SD card.
At the bottom right it only allows the format button to work.
I bought the SD card only 4 months ago in October 2020 so not impressed. It was a class 10 SanDisk 64GB https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402629770974
I then format it still did not work and came up with the same error. So then tried to format it in the PC and it fails in the process. Ithen put it back in the cam and it asked to be formatted again. I then format and as usual it comes up with the above message that the card cannot be recognised.
The same above happens if i put a 8GB card in.

I then bought a 128GB class 10 Samnsung EVO last week and it would not work. It works well on PC can format it in various modes, NTFS exFAT, etc but in cam no success. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392964024959This comes up with the message;
Low SD card class. Please use a Class 10 or higher SD card

Baffled as it is class 10, or have I been duped.

I have a similar problem with my 70mai Dash Cam Pro
Recently the SD card started to play up and not record. It then came up on the screen with the message;
The SD card cannot be recognised. Please re-insert or change the SD card.
At the bottom right it only allows the format button to work.
I bought the SD card only 4 months ago in October 2020 so not impressed. It was a class 10 SanDisk 64GB https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402629770974
I then format it still did not work and came up with the same error. So then tried to format it in the PC and it fails in the process. Ithen put it back in the cam and it asked to be formatted again. I then format and as usual it comes up with the above message that the card cannot be recognised.
The same above happens if i put a 8GB card in.

I then bought a 128GB class 10 Samnsung EVO last week and it would not work. It works well on PC can format it in various modes, NTFS exFAT, etc but in cam no success. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392964024959This comes up with the message;
Low SD card class. Please use a Class 10 or higher SD card

Baffled as it is class 10, or have I been duped.
I returned the above SD card, the Samsung EVO as I believe it to be a fake. On the card itself it did not even show it was class 10. I bought another card Kingston Micro SD Card 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Class 10 SDHC SDXC Phone Memory TF and this worked ok with no issues. The other seller on ebay did not even reply to any of my messages I sent.

You should always get your memory cards local, or from the makers official store, at least if it is one that have warranty cuz that will make the exchange less problematic.

I have also made a few RMA on cards i have gotten thru Amazon, most was sold by amazon but one was just a store on Amazon but even there the deal was effortless, and a replacement was sent to me from the European headpoffice of that brand ( PNY )
All these i almost had the new memory card before i got to send the broken one back ( at their expense of course )

Locally i have also gotten RMA on several cheap Kingston cards, though there was no warranty on them when used in dashcams, still i had a card replaced 3 - 4 times in the same store ( back then i pretty much only had / used Kingston cards )

If youy shop online for cheap price, you will often find that the price was too good to be true.

Back