ls300w battery replace

fernando

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hi.. i have several months with my LS300W (Clone) and its great... until the battery dies..
now it only works for less than 10 seconds (with battery).. sometimes shuts down right after turn the car off, so i have a lot of corrupted files :(

i want to replace the battery, but mine doesnt have anything write down, so i would like to know were to find a good and cheap replace.

sites like dx bangood aliexpress focalprice have a lot battery replace for rc cars and helicopter, maybe one of them will work.. anyone?

Hi.. i have several months with my LS300W (Clone) and its great... until the battery dies..
now it only works for less than 10 seconds (with battery).. sometimes shuts down right after turn the car off, so i have a lot of corrupted files :(

i want to replace the battery, but mine doesnt have anything write down, so i would like to know were to find a good and cheap replace.

sites like dx bangood aliexpress focalprice have a lot battery replace for rc cars and helicopter, maybe one of them will work.. anyone?

Check this thread

I have the exact same issue with the GT300W. Still records find most of the time, but it needs a new battery. I ordered the one of the recommended batteries in the thread to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man!. thats what i was lookin for..

now the problem is that I live in Mexico. =/
im going to look for a RC store to see if i can find a similar battery..

Dragging up an old thread... the battery in my GT300W died. Would charge, then stop charging, which wouldn't get the cam through a full bootup before it ran out of power. I read up on replacing the battery. Put in a 400 mA battery pack. Perfect fit. When I connected the last wire (+) the camera powered itself on, and all seemed good. Put together, used the remaining battery charge to set the options and clock, put in car, and it will not charge, no indicator light. Took new battery out checked the voltage about 3.4 V, low, so I connected the battery to a regulated bench power supply set on 4V and 100 mA and the battery charges fine. So apparently a part of the circuit in the camera itself failed.

I guess I need a new dashcam. Any suggestions for a new one without a battery, similar shape, mount, power connection so I can just put it in the place of the failed camera without re-doing my window mount or running a new power cable? If not, please make a suggestion! There sure are a lot more models now than 3 years ago when I bought this..

EDIT: Bought a new Street Guardian SG9665XS, same mount type, swapped out the power cable and fitted the polarizing filter. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Back