Lucas 9700 vs blackvue 750 ??

bg101

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, these are top two dual cameras. Any pros and cons you would like to mention? I don't mind the big screen on Lucas 9700 and the obd function is not a deal breaker.

Blackvue 550, dont waste your time.
are you saying, pick the blackvue 550? or are you saying dont waste your time with the blackvue 550? your comma is confusing.

i have the blackvue 550 also. i like mine, but if top quality video is your priority, i would say no do not get it.

Actually I made a mistake in thread title. I meant blackvue 750. This makes the comparison equal as both have biga°° displays.

Moreover,I am leaning more toward Lucas 9700 and getting it and will post reviews under username vexas on YouTube.
It's some kinda of holiday in Korea now ,so will order in coming days.

Its the mid autumn holiday 7th 8th and 9th I had a problem with my 9700 duo so it had to go back . Feedback has been positive and they will be sending a new camera Ipol

Aaa so thats why we havent heard anything from your 9700 experience IPOL :D

@kamkar1 Yes that and other issues my paypal account was compromised I finished up by telephoning california direct my PC is having hacker attacks.For awhile I could not get into D C T it kept saying that my name was not recognised ....... When the replacement 9700 arrives I will post my reports also a review of the Z7 dome that gearbest kindly sent me......For the moment I have to concentrate on my lovely lady......white blood cells have dropped to 200 and the iron count has dropped to below 50 We had a call from the hospital to say to go for injections to boost her iron it may well finish with blood transfusions...... Looking on the bright side 4 years ago they told her that she had 7 months to live.....Well she is still here and fighting and I will be fighting along side her Ipol

Hackers :mad: dont get me started on those low life skum.

My Grandmother got the same treatment, due to cancer she was told she had a fjew months to live, but she carryed on for yet another 4 years with Little problems, untill she suddenly kicked the bucket.

Hope your bank balance and computer + wife get better, and not forgetting the replacement Lukas camera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Dash Cam Discussion 9
Back