Lukas 7900 Settings Options Re Controlling The Chimes In ACE Viewer

JackInCT-USA

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a Lukas LK-7900G with GPS.

While driving, when, either I go over a bump, hit a pothole, or go around a corner, the dashcam chimes [I have the audio feature set to 'on']. So the chimes sounding is frequent.

I find these chimes very annoying, not to mention not being able to figure out what possible function they serve.

I've tried changing some of the options in the Lukas ACE viewer, but I can't find the one that stops the chimes from sounding.

Anyone know what setting in the viewer will turn these chimes off?

I may be mistaken, but I don't think that you can turn them off completely...but...you can adjust the sensitivity of the G-Sensor. When mine was at the default setting, it would trigger an event (and the chime) when I got in or out of the truck and closed the doors. I changed my settings to make it less sensitive. I still set it off every once and a while by hitting a speed bump too fast or a big pothole, but it's not that often. You might try to turn the volume down as well, I would assume that it also controls the chime volume. I suppose you could turn off the G-sensor completely to kill the chimes, but I wouldn't recommend it. If the standard settings of the G-Force sensor don't cut it for you, you can always enter your own custom settings.

Back