Lukas 9500 / 9700 duo Latest Firmware

@ Google I already have the 2015 version viewer 1.0.1.0 but again the version has playback problems jerky / stopping every few seconds I have contacted Lukas regarding this and sent an SD card in the post showing the problems....Another thing I have just noticed the mileage recorder is out, there was a similar problem with the LK7900 ACE last year that was eventually sorted with firmware updates the trip indicator is shown around 500metres for every 100 meters travelled......It even showed me doing 5 to 6 klm when the car was stationary for a few minutes......Anyone else noticed this problem ? also my speed is not being recorded it just shows GPS I may have the setting wrong and will check next time I amout in the car......Ipol

Your issues, while not exactly the same, are similar to mine where the GPS would randomly not lock for a long time despite a clear view of the sky. I never paid attention though to the distance on the OSD.

Lukas seems to be getting worse in terms of disclosure and instructions. I don't know how their customer service was before, but right now it is horrible. Whether they have new employees or using artificial means to translate Korean into English, I don't know. Their lack of support tells me two things:

1. They are inundated with issues or problems with their cams
2. They don't care

Remaining silent on the various issues their customers have is not the appropriate way of doing business. Accordingly, I find their business ethics suck. I expect this type of behavior from a Chinese company or North Koreans, but not South Koreans.

Lukas should do the right thing and recall all their dashcams that have common issues.

Locally, from a local distributor. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought the camera. I didn't want to have to deal with paying shipping to another country.

Locally, from a local distributor. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought the camera. I didn't want to have to deal with paying shipping to another country.

I think like a lot of Korean companies there only concern is the local market, they get small buyers that look for opportunities in other markets but they never seem to be supported well, just an observation but there is a pattern of this happening with lots of Korean brands

But here's the thing. Even if they don't care about other markets besides their own. The problems people have with their cams also plague their local users, unless of course the locals have different versions and different quality than international versions of the same device? Remaining silent and ignoring them seems to be common. I dont know how that culture which prides itself on morals and ethics would tolerate that kind of behavior from one of their "own"?

Back