lukas hd 7900 ACE firmware update Ac 31

Ipol

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900. V2000GS dual front and rear dashcam
headup Ac31 update now available for 7900ACE

also new viewer available I will let you know how I fare still 5 mins left updating to PC Ipol

Well there is a father christmas after all....... viewer 1.8.4.0 installed on PC and firmware update Ac31 installed in camera both at the first attempt I must be doing something right. Its starting to get dark here will be running the family back home in the next half hour so will post results of recording in due course Ipol

Lk-7500 too :) updating unit tomorrow ( too damm Cold and too damm dark in the back yard to bother with it now )

everything seems fine with the camera have tried uploading a 3min clip via dropbox. Even compressed it says the file is too large any ideas ? Ipol:(

everything seems fine with the camera have tried uploading a 3min clip via dropbox. Even compressed it says the file is too large any ideas ? Ipol:(

Bigger dropbox? maybe photobucket or flickr

Hey Quick and jokiin thanks for that will give them a try....It will be tomorrow its relax time now with a glass or two of wine.......Cheers .....Ipol :rolleyes:

Is it just me or ?
My Lk-7500 dont display the FV version under boot any more, it display all zeroes.

Well, I've got a 7900 but it displays the version while booting.

hehe well maybe next FW will fix that, my cam still Work fine so i will leave it at that.

Just updated to AC 3.1 without incident - YAY!!!

I'm not sure if its a placebo effect, but my night resolution seems to have improved a wee bit even with a polarized filter. Is there an easy way to quantify this? Very happy with things so far.

I was thinking my day video was better/sharper too but chalked it up to optimism :)

I think the way you might quantify it would be to print out one of those video test patterns.
Fix it somewhere like camera height on the garage door and pull the car right up to the garage door.
Then get some video with the previous version and, as quickly as possible to keep conditions the same, update and get some with the current version.

@ RaffRaff congratulations but stop taking the tablets :eek: its Ac31 not Ac3.1 Hope the viewer downloaded for you as well its version 1.8.4.0 If you look back at some of my earlier posts updating firmware for me was like walking through a minefield so I can well understand your elation when it goes right first time round......Happy New Year to all members and guests (when it finally gets here ).....and greetings to the Big Apple from the French Connection.....:D

Just checked yesterdays footage and yes there does seem an improvement to both day and night viewing...Having parked at the beach looking out to sea it was pitch black but the camera picked out a lot of detail that you could not see with the naked eye......So its not a placebo effect after all RaffRaff well not unless we are on the same medical treatment....:( Ipol

@ RaffRaff congratulations but stop taking the tablets :eek: its Ac31 not Ac3.1 Hope the viewer downloaded for you as well its version 1.8.4.0 If you look back at some of my earlier posts updating firmware for me was like walking through a minefield so I can well understand your elation when it goes right first time round......Happy New Year to all members and guests (when it finally gets here ).....and greetings to the Big Apple from the French Connection.....:D

Oh I certainly remember your update trials... The viewer is never an issue, Ipol. As you know, its always the firmware updates that scare most of us. So when all goes well, there's reason to rejoice!

As for the AC3.1 v AC31... Based on what features were added, I guess I didn't consider it a major release. My bad. Not popping pills yet. :)

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all!!!

R...

Last edited:
@RaffRaff It was just me with the silly hat on again (do I ever take it off) We like your Avatar.....and yes some of my early update efforts are best forgotten along with the colourful (english spelling) language that accompanied my pitiful updating attempts....o_O Ipol

Back