LUKAS LK-530-12V BATTERY PACK vs T-Power C

sweetiecino

Reaction score
Hi,

I have pretty much set on buying the LK-7900 and am now debating whether I should get something like the LUkas Battery Pack of T-Power C. I do not want to hard wire my camera into the car as it is still under warranty however I still want to use the g-sensor function on the camera. Do other members have experience with either of these battery packs? Do they both work the same way?

Also, from my understanding on looking at the T-Power C, you can buy a external adapter so that it will charge via a powerpoint. Does the Lukas battery pack work in a similar way or does it require to be charged in the car only via the ciggar lighter only?

I feel like too many things to think about so any advice will be helpful!!!

I'd prefer to have an external power source as I don't want to play around with the wires in my car.

you know if T-Power C can supply power for 2 cams (LK-7900 for example) in the car ? and during a full night ?
Thanks

I have a problem with Battery pack LK-530-12V.
When car is running and battery pack connected, output power is 14.4, when I stop the car, output power drops to 11.5 right away , even if battery charged FULL. is it by design or problem with battery pack?
I use Winycam X100FHD connected to LK-530-12V, and full battery pack can power camera only 7 min.

Hard wiring a device, radar detector, GPS etc. isn't going to effect your warranty on the car....??? lost on that one....so if you buy a aftermarket radio your warrantee is void?

Back