Lukas LK-7950 ACC Mode

Jeff146

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi,

Was just wondering, how we know it's in acc mode if I put the switch there. It looks like the same when I put it in ACC mode or ON mode, just wanted to make sure I used the right fuses as I hardwired them.

I was searching and couldn't find anything about it. Should it be off when the car is off if put in ACC mode?

Hi,

Was just wondering, how we know it's in acc mode if I put the switch there. It looks like the same when I put it in ACC mode or ON mode, just wanted to make sure I used the right fuses as I hardwired them.

I was searching and couldn't find anything about it. Should it be off when the car is off if put in ACC mode?

Hey Jeff,

You will be able to test if the install and ACC mode are working correctly by the following steps.

If you switch your camera to ACC, the camera should turn off and on with your vehicle. While if it is switched to on, then your Lukas should stay on while the vehicle is turned off.

Let me know how this goes!

Nope so it doesn't do that as it still keeps it on with the time on for both options.

Nope so it doesn't do that as it still keeps it on with the time on for both options.

Then it's likely that the ACC line has been connected to a fuse that has constant power and not a fuse that is part of the ACC system.

The ACC line must be connected to some circuit in the vehicle that is only powered when the vehicle is on.

I'm pretty sure I connected it right but I will verify again and make sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back