Lukas LK7900ACE firmware update

I tried to make screenshots using Viewer 1.7.8.0 and looks like it does not work - viewer does not create files, even it asks for name and where to save them.

Anyone has the same problem?

vitali_vg said:
I tried to make screenshots using Viewer 1.7.8.0 and looks like it does not work - viewer does not create files, even it asks for name and where to save them.

Anyone has the same problem?

You need to do this while the clip is playing. I was just successful in saving a shot but had no luck while the video was paused.

Al Drake said:
You need to do this while the clip is playing. I was just successful in saving a shot but had no luck while the video was paused.

I tried when the video was playing. Lukas mentioned that screenshot cannot be saved in pause mode.

And i tried on different comps, still with the same result...

vitali_vg said:
Al Drake said:

I tried when the video was playing. Lukas mentioned that screenshot cannot be saved in pause mode.

And i tried on different comps, still with the same result...

I don't have an answer as it works for me. I was presented with a file *.bmp in my documents folder. I navigated to a different folder and replaced the "*" with a name and everything worked fine.

Managed to create screenshots with Zoom Player. So, the problem solved...

vitali_vg said:
Managed to create screenshots with Zoom Player. So, the problem solved...

I'd say you have a work around but I wouldn't rest until I had the original problem solved but that is me. It stands to reason you'd get a better image if done the way it was intended. I think a screen shot might not give you the best results in image quality. In my example I used a set of clips that were saved on my SSD and not from the SD card. That might have something to do with it.

Back