M6+ issues

pssonline

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all,

Been running an M6+ with no issues for quite a while until just recently. Not sure if they're related or not:

1/ Speed between the phone app and camera itself is ridiculously slow. I used to be able to scrub through video or look at live video with minimal delay. It's now pretty much impossible. I appreciate that 2.4Ghz signal may be more congested but my phone has no issue connecting to the M6+ SSID, but once any decent data transfer happens it slows to a crawl.

2/ Been prompted for a new firmware update (or at least the e-dog component) but the download fails no matter what I do over numerous attempts.44945

Running the latest available iOS app and what I believe to be the latest available firmware other than whatever the above is, but with the English files posted by Alex93.

What's the best way to factory reset this thing and try to resolve both issues?

Thanks!

ETA 01/03: This wasn't resolved by a full reset of the device so any ideas welcome.

Last edited:
Not sure how this gets 319 views and not a single reply, but for anyone actually following and interested, the updated DDPai iOS app released last week, did NOT fix this issue.

Back