Mac Software for simple video in video

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, ive tried searching but could not locate anything current. i want to do some simple video in video stuff. I have a three camera set up but mostly will just take the front and back views and make one 5 minute video using the two segments. i was going to try VSDC but after downloading it says wondershare filmora X and it doesnt have the same options youtube showed for vsdc.

Welcome to the forum tricountrydrivertrainer.

The massive resolve i assume are also in a IOS version, and can do a whole lot more than just PIP

How to do PIP and other stuff with it you can probably find a tutorial on youtube, it is a rather massive professional bit of free software, so if it dont have it,,,,, you dont need it, pretty much :)

Hello, ive tried searching but could not locate anything current. i want to do some simple video in video stuff. I have a three camera set up but mostly will just take the front and back views and make one 5 minute video using the two segments. i was going to try VSDC but after downloading it says wondershare filmora X and it doesnt have the same options youtube showed for vsdc.

You can do picture in picture in iMovie. iMovie will have come with your Mac computer so you already have it and can try it.

Create a picture-in-picture effect in iMovie on Mac

Introducing: How to Overlay Videos in iMovie Step by Step?

thank you, i was operating off an older post i found that never mentioned imovie, so maybe it wasnt azailable back then. the program i got i did figure out how to do it. not sure of quality though. i will have to post for some recomendations

Back